Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hello, all.

So we had a disaster with the rollout of WebOS 3.0.4. The orientation management changed and broke Super Sudoku. (I know, we should have been testing the new os before it came out, but we didn't, ok!)

Anyway, we got it fixed same day, but it took HP until last night to get it released. In that short time we got enough bad reviews that we dropped from a 4.8 star total rating to 3.8.

So here is my plea: I need good reviews to combat the bad, and get my rating back up. So, here are 100 free codes. Please only take one if you are willing to also go post a review.

I don't want to tell you to lie and give a bad review if you don't like the program, but... you know.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who helps me out!

Goes live: Tomorrow Oct 28th, first thing in the AM.
    Code: ff180dbe-690a-4996-9f6d-1b56eec97781
    URL: Direct Link
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Will definitely do it. Do you know specifically what time they'll go live? Midnight Eastern Time? Pacific Time?

Answered my own question here. Starts at midnight GMT which is 8pm ET (which is now!!) It's live!
    Last edited by estockda; 10/27/2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    why only us? i live in europe and like sudoku too :-(
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    What time zone? PST or EST?

Looking forward! Thanks
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Someone can have my promo code....I accidentially pushed purchase instead of promo code. Looks like a really nice app, though.
    Promo code Is working in the central time zone. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Hello, all.

So we had a disaster with the rollout of WebOS 3.0.4. The orientation management changed and broke Super Sudoku. (I know, we should have been testing the new os before it came out, but we didn't, ok!)

Anyway, we got it fixed same day, but it took HP until last night to get it released. In that short time we got enough bad reviews that we dropped from a 4.8 star total rating to 3.8.

So here is my plea: I need good reviews to combat the bad, and get my rating back up. So, here are 100 free codes. Please only take one if you are willing to also go post a review.

I don't want to tell you to lie and give a bad review if you don't like the program, but... you know.

thanks. Will definitely post a good review...
    I clicked for kicks and the code says not active until November 26, 2011

update: I clicked on use promo code in the catalog and it worked fine! Gonna play before bed.
    Last edited by RenardRouge; 10/27/2011 at 09:39 PM.
    Hello, all.

Done deal! Thanks!
    Thanks, left a review.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Thanks for the promo code. But for me the control panel is still off screen. I run 3.0.2 webOS.
    thanks. Got a promo code to work for the first time. Will post a review after using it for a couple of days. Sure looks impressive at first sight.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I get invalid promo code message. Is this code live?
    All gone! :-(

I swear one of these days I'll have a promo code success... nothing after 20 tries for different promos.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Direct link looks like missed last digit 1, man I clicked so many times. Now the promo is dead.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...6d-1b56eec9778 ---- lesson don't click direct links instead type it :-(
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Look out palm's official blog tomorrow. @palm said on Twitter to check there for news about promo codes. I guess there will be tomorrow since the promo code newsletter this week hasn't been out and tmr is the last day.
    I got it, a nice sudoku game-I reviewed.
    Hello, all.

Just bought a full version of Super Sudoku and payed € 1,98. Rotation doesn't work and is still wrong. I'm sorry to say that but charging people for a piece of broken software is outrageous.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Just bought a full version of Super Sudoku and payed
    Is your Touchpad running 3.0.2? This developer does really bad job on responding to feedback. I sent him email before and never got back; asked in this thread and no response. Not trying to solve the problems of your users but to use promo codes to buy positive reviews?? Come on!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast