Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    That is if they release it, we only have a few more days until the month is over.
    haven't we been though this already?
    so what ..... the cover does not say October issue coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    So basically, it means that the promo codes are now useless before the rest of us even see the issue?
    So - it's pretty much "over" before it even starts - just like the 48 day TP lifeline
    promo code for Ireland is still active.
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    haven't we been though this already?
    so what ..... the cover does not say October issue coming soon
    Interestingly, the leaked images show 'October 2011' on the cover page.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I wish someone would come up with a patch to get rid of Pivot so could go right to App Catalog instead of picture of two grumpy teenagers. What the heck was HP thinking on that?
    Just got mine using the Canada code....
    Yesss, first time we got a promo code for New Zealand and it still works!
    Not really into Sports, but can be useful to show my friends ;-)
    Anyone know when the latest Pivot will come out to my area: NYC, United States?

This Pivot issue has a sports related theme better suited for release in Spring/Summer. HP should release Pivot on a quarterly or seasonal basis if they can't commit to monthly releases on time. Just sayin' - Peace.
    wow, the issue was actually complete, but they simply never pushed it out!? amazing! so people do some work, they create a product, and then some higher-ups at hp just dont release the product to its final destination, the customers. why tha he11 not? ...and we are surprised that things at hp dont go so well???

F u hp
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheburashka View Post
    wow, the issue was actually complete, but they simply never pushed it out!? amazing! so people do some work, they create a product, and then some higher-ups at hp just dont release the product to its final destination, the customers. why tha he11 not? ...and we are surprised that things at hp dont go so well???

F u hp
    Well, after seeing what HP did to the Pre3 and the Zinio app, I'm not so surprised they sat on this finished issue and did nothing. When you have managers that are not sure when and if they will fire you, I doubt anyone in the webOS team can do their best at anything. That is just a screwed up work place atmosphere.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Can anyone confirm that there is now an ESPN SportsCentre app available for the TP? Looking through the leaked pictures it appears that there the app is on page 41, was this in the actual Pivot that was released...haven't got it here in Canada yet.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by burchmanu View Post
    Can anyone confirm that there is now an ESPN SportsCentre app available for the TP? Looking through the leaked pictures it appears that there the app is on page 41, was this in the actual Pivot that was released...haven't got it here in Canada yet.

Thanks in advance
    I am in the US. I don't see anything ESPN out there....yet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12