1.    #1  
    Hi Forum

Since my 304 update it seems the preader app (normal and native versions) are broken? It seems to not find books in the list (that were present before) - do I need to de-install/re-install?

thanks

Carl
    Something in the 3.0.4 update did break something with pReader and jappus, the developer, is trying to find what changed. If you go to the official support thread, you can get more details. There's also instructions on how to send him the log file so he can track this down.

The support thread is here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...a-release.html
    I installed pReader after 304 and its been really buggy. I've only tried 2 books.

One mobi and I forget the other file format. Which format is the most stable in pReader.
    I occasionally get it sticking on load but just close and restart it, also now and again it falls over when reading which I think has something to do with swiping it to card and back, it locks up, same solution though just restart. Other than that it's been the best thing by far about my TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    I occasionally get it sticking on load but just close and restart it, also now and again it falls over when reading which I think has something to do with swiping it to card and back, it locks up, same solution though just restart. Other than that it's been the best thing by far about my TP.
    I've had a problem since the update; it won't load books into the library. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still I get a continuously spinning circle and no progress bar. I've let it go overnight, and still no luck. And these are small books; less than a meg. I've tried epub and mobi formats both. Nothing. (This is on an HP touchpad.)

I don't know if I could read books already installed; I didn't try that before I uninstalled and reinstalled.

Any ideas?

Cassy
    Mine is fine until the page that describe changes pops up. When I press "OK I've read this"
    it goes to the library but nothing loads. Restarting the TP fixes the problem until the next time the changelog pops up.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Its a WebOS bug and well reported on this forum.