webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Quell - Better than us solutions
Quell - Better than us solutions

Old 10/25/2011, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

After completing all the levels in Quell and most of the level in Quell Reflect, I decided to start over completing all levels with perfect scores. I am most of the way done and I have beaten a number of levels in fewer moves than what is considered perfect play (e.g. "Better than us" award) and it has me wondering. Is there a web site/source where I can find the minimum moves solvable for each level to give me something to strive for?

On most of the early levels I moved on as soon as I got a perfect score, but I almost feel I need to go back to a few of them to try and beat the perfect score now that I know there are in fact additional solutions.

As a teaser for other Quell fanatics, I can confirm that there is 1 level that can be completed in 9 moves under perfect.
AD_Pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/27/2012, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

There are 7 I know of.that can be bettered: 2 in Quell and 5 in Quell Reflect.
Tom Johnson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/27/2012, 11:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ah yes... Quell... haven't played that for a while. Think I got stuck on one level on Reflect and I gave up.
ToniCipriani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/27/2012, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Try the Quell Facebook page. I heard they posted solutions on there.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0