Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By m0ngr31
  1.    #1  
    my youtube and kindle apps dont seem to load and the cards just sit there forever loading

    any ideas?
    on 3.0.4 running at 2.7ghz
  2. m0ngr31's Avatar
    Posts
    365 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaseincats View Post
    on 3.0.4 running at 2.7ghz
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    how is that helpful
  4. #4  
    How did you manage to get your touchpad to run at 2.7 ghz without exploding or melting xp in all seriousness , I recommend you reboot again and try to load the apps. If they still dont work, then uninstall the apps and reinstall ten again.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeity9194 View Post
    How did you manage to get your touchpad to run at 2.7 ghz without exploding or melting xp in all seriousness , I recommend you reboot again and try to load the apps. If they still dont work, then uninstall the apps and reinstall ten again.
    ah, that was a typo i meant 1.7
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeity9194 View Post
    How did you manage to get your touchpad to run at 2.7 ghz without exploding or melting xp in all seriousness , I recommend you reboot again and try to load the apps. If they still dont work, then uninstall the apps and reinstall ten again.
    ah, that was a typo i meant 1.7, sorry for the confusion

    so, any ideas?
  7. m0ngr31's Avatar
    Posts
    365 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaseincats View Post
    how is that helpful
    *helpful?

    Better?

    But seriously... Try giving it a reboot to see if that helps.
    Last edited by m0ngr31; 10/26/2011 at 12:50 AM.
  8. #8  
    Reboot, Reboot. That's all I hear in this forum for fixing the touchpad problems. Why not get some apps that truly work. I'm starting to feel that I bought a door stopper!
  9. #9  
    The YT app doesn't even show up in software manager. Rebooting did not help.
  10. #10  
    I've had the same issue since updating to 3.0.4.
    Edit: Deleting and reinstalling kindle app fixed it.
  11. m0ngr31's Avatar
    Posts
    365 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpappas View Post
    Reboot, Reboot. That's all I hear in this forum for fixing the touchpad problems. Why not get some apps that truly work. I'm starting to feel that I bought a door stopper!
    I wonder if you've ever heard of something called a computer... You have to reboot it sometimes to fix issues with software... Sell it on craigsist if its such a boon for you to reboot every once in a while
    Infinite Jest likes this.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    I wonder if you've ever heard of something called a computer... You have to reboot it sometimes to fix issues with software... Sell it on craigsist if its such a boon for you to reboot every once in a while
    I think he's just tired of people assuming that he hasn't done at least basic troubleshooting, i.e. rebooting, clearing the browser cache in some cases. While it does fix many (most) problems, I think we've seen since the last update that there a quite a few issues with other root causes.

    I do agree that some need to stop complaining and get down to troubleshooting or at least be gracious about admitting your own lack of knowledge for everyone else to compensate for. If you were vigilant enough to buy one of these devices in the very small time-frame in which they were 'on fire', you should know that you're not looking at an 'it just works' tablet like the iPad.

    I digress; has anyone figured out if the youtube app was just a relic from 3.0.2 or if there is some kind of issue with it? All it did was link to youtube in the browser, but having a dead icon that can't be deleted is kind of an eyesore.
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 10/26/2011 at 05:04 PM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    I've had the same issue since updating to 3.0.4.
    Edit: Deleting and reinstalling kindle app fixed it.
    me too

    I will try to delete and reinstall kindle when i get home tonight

    did you try the same thing with the youtube app too?
  14. jackpolet's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    #14  
    Did you try it for youtube app too. Is it works fine?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jackpolet View Post
    Did you try it for youtube app too. Is it works fine?
    i havnt been able to try it

    how do you download/reinstall those core apps as they are not in the app catalog

Posting Permissions