webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Picsel SmartOffice reviews-put 'em here!
Picsel SmartOffice reviews-put 'em here!
Like Tree58Likes

Old 12/10/2012, 05:16 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aith View Post
Haven't been able to access Dropbox through neither Quick Office nor Smart Office ever since May of 2012. Was wondering if other people are still having this problem and if anyone has found a solution. To say that I am frustrated after all this time is a major understatement.

I run a fully unlocked HP Palm Pre 3 and up until May, I had no troubles with it and then for no reason it seems, I lost all ability to connect. It isn't an internet issue; I can't log in no matter which internet connection I have tried (home, office, cafe, friend's house, etc) but I can log in to Dropbox through the website. Owing to the Pre 3's capabilities, it is nigh impossible to download the documents I need via web though which is why I always synced to Dropbox.

Can someone shed a light on this issue? Do I need to just give up on the app (and this phone)? I love this phone for the ease of use, but I NEED access to my cloud files!
The touchpad client uses synergy, not the phones...

The easy way to fix, use apptuckerbox (from preware), to install quick office/adobe reader for touchpad, look in the synergy forum, to get and install the google/dropbox/box.net synergy connectors..

Works well....
John Steffes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/2012, 03:18 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aith View Post
Haven't been able to access Dropbox through neither Quick Office nor Smart Office ever since May of 2012. Was wondering if other people are still having this problem and if anyone has found a solution. To say that I am frustrated after all this time is a major understatement.

I run a fully unlocked HP Palm Pre 3 and up until May, I had no troubles with it and then for no reason it seems, I lost all ability to connect. It isn't an internet issue; I can't log in no matter which internet connection I have tried (home, office, cafe, friend's house, etc) but I can log in to Dropbox through the website. Owing to the Pre 3's capabilities, it is nigh impossible to download the documents I need via web though which is why I always synced to Dropbox.

Can someone shed a light on this issue? Do I need to just give up on the app (and this phone)? I love this phone for the ease of use, but I NEED access to my cloud files!
Both QuickOffice & SmartOffice log into Dropbox & Google Docs for me - both TP and Pre 3. Are you using the latest versions?
kayphoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/2013, 12:13 AM   #223 (permalink)

Used to LOVE the app until Dropbox connection broke and now it won't log into dropbox anymore :'(
Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
plcd22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0