Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes
    Cosmos, I told them on Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktredshoes View Post
    Cosmos, I told them on Twitter.
    Ok Katie but Twitter message disappears too quickly. It would be better to concentrate messages on a same (and important) place.

I hope now we'll find a solution...
    Smartoffice is working just , with or without WiFi

how do you set smartoffice to be you default PDF viewer
    From Picsel : "We have contacted HP about the situation, when the red screen issue was first discovered. We were told by HP that a fix for the licencing issue in the webOS licencing framework would be made by HP in their next webOS update. In the mean time, we spent a number of development hours investigating and implementing a work around. Unfortunately it hasn't worked for everyone, which we are aware of. Yes, we are in control of our application quality once the the application opens, but we do not have control over how HP have built and implemented their licencing framework. We dispute your claim that says we think our users are stupid. At no point did we say this or suggest it. Again, all i can do is repeat what has been said before. Regarding refunds, Picsel do not have control over the fulfilment process. Please contact HP to claim a refund."

And now ? How many time we should wait about HP and WebOs update in order to use SmartOffice ?
    If I were you, I'd pursue a refund from HP and you can always buy it again when HP addresses the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    If I were you, I'd pursue a refund from HP and you can always buy it again when HP addresses the issue.
    I've asked HP the way to obtain a refund....no response at time.

And always red screen with license activation bug...neither Picsel nor HP seems to be able to bring a fix. Maybe they don't really want....

I never have seen such a bug without any solutions many weeks (or months now) later...

If there was a "bad developpers Awards", I think HP and Picsel would have the best price....
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    And to buy it again, HP should remove the "launch" button in my HP App Store. If they don't, I can't buy again. So I think they have to make a technical operation on my account....
    Picsel wrote me about License activation problem with SmartOffice on Touchpad :

If our application does not behave as described in the information you saw before you bought it, then you may be able to contact the app store support team directly. However, there is generally a policy of "no refunds" and we have no control over that.

Fabulous !! a policy of "no refunds" when a software don't work....what a good legal and commercial policy !!! They really have no shame with HP to write such words !!
    What honesty from Picsel ! : They deleted all negative comments about SmartOffice 1.8.4 on Touchpad (red screen with license activation problem) on their Facebook wall. Is it shame ? Or do they hide the problem in order to sell every more ?
    This is SmartOffice 1.8.4 for Touchpad !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    works great for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbalancerguy View Post
    works great for me
    Happy for you ! Thank you for help
    Please Picsel, give us all a Christmas present and fix some of the shortcomings! I just want an update that fixes the word wrapping errors in Word Documents. I find Word to be unusable because of this. I'd also like full keyboard support with arrows allowing you to go up and down. Better copy/paste with the rest of the OS would also be amazing. Another very important request many have is the ability to pre-select a font/style/size/etc. and the rest of the document to continue based off this setting as you continue to type. Having to select all of the text to change this and it not holding the setting after, is poor design. Merry Christmas, please hear our cries!
    gerzhwin likes this.
    All

We have submitted V1.8.5 to the app catalog. Mostly bug fixes which includes BlueTooth Keyboard support.
    Volcom45 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Picsel UK View Post
    All

We have submitted V1.8.5 to the app catalog. Mostly bug fixes which includes BlueTooth Keyboard support.
    Is this update going to fix the licensing issue? I am looking to buy this program for $5 but if it is going to immediately bring up the red page of death, I am not going to until the issue is resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Picsel UK View Post
    All

Will it now sync with Google Docs? (I am able to read my Docs and edit them, but writing back the changes appears to be impossible.)
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Is this update going to fix the licensing issue? I am looking to buy this program for $5 but if it is going to immediately bring up the red page of death, I am not going to until the issue is resolved.
    check your PM's

Happy Holidays :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3FLi View Post
    check your PM's

Happy Holidays :-)
    Hmmm... what's the big secret? A special fix for the 'red screen' of death that some of us get with this app?

Happy holidays to you and everyone else too.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Hmmm... what's the big secret? A special fix for the 'red screen' of death that some of us get with this app?

Happy holidays to you and everyone else too.
    Lol... No... I never had that issue..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    This update fixed the RSOD for me. Finally!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast