Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Nothing too complicated, just wish there was an app to see how my disk space was being used up. (for touchpad)
    if you want to know about your /media/internal memory a.k.a. USB accessible drive you can use the integrated webos app device information.

for other mount points though you will have to use linux commandline by now.
    device info app in "settings" shows free storage space.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    The HP Music app gives you a diagram with disk usage broken out by type.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Xterm -> du
    Xterm -> df
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    how?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale46 View Post
    The HP Music app gives you a diagram with disk usage broken out by type.
    how?
    Plug in your touchpad to your computer, mount as an external drive.

Download and install WinDirStat. Run, enjoy.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    If you use homebrew, Internalz Pro will allow you to find the size of given directories, for overall free space, Device Info as said above.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    actually i was looking more of something neville suggested with winDirStat. but more of like JDiskReport. I wish i didnt have to connect to my computer to see the stats tho.

Im trying internalz, but its having an issue right now with me so ill get back on this.