Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xninjagrrl
  1.    #1  
    Best buck I ever spent on an app. Here is the description from the developer:

"A simple app that lets you view your wallpaper from a card. Card appears 'invisible' when minimized, and displays your wallpaper full screen when maximized. Works in both portrait and landscape modes. For HP TouchPad only."

Say what?

Basically, if you have a bunch of apps open but minimized, you will never see your wallpaper because all those cards are clogging up your screen. Clearview creates a clear card so you can have a little break in between all your other cards. When I first bought this app I thought I was throwing a dollar away because I didn't really understand the point. But the instant I launched this app I understood how cool it was. I love being able to see my wallpapers that I paid 2 bucks for (Wallpaper Switcharoo is a perfect combination).

Here is a little Youtube demonstration

Attached Images Attached Images
    sledge007 likes this.
    Did you try Pane Free?

I'm not sure there are any significant differences. I have tried both over time and never felt like I used it enough to justify spending money on it - but I can see how it can be useful depending on how you use your device.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Did you try Pane Free?

I'm not sure there are any significant differences. I have tried both over time and never felt like I used it enough to justify spending money on it - but I can see how it can be useful depending on how you use your device.
    I never used Pane Free (isnt that only for webOS phones?). For a dollar I think clearview is worth it since I leave multiple cards open sometimes. Other than Wallpaper Switcharoo, it is the 2nd most used app on my TP. Heck, I wish I could finagle a way to get clearview to auto-start on its own whenever I start up my TP. If it had Exhibition mode support I would be even more thrilled. I guess I just like to see my wallpaper lol.
    Pros: The pills were there.
    Cons: So was the tank.
    nice
    I just can't see paying for an app that by design does nothing, when you can see even more of your wallpaper for free by locking the TP.