1.    #1  
    Hi guys, currently I am owning an HP touchpad and experiencing a weird bug with manga reader HD.

The bug occurs if you downloaded one or all chapters in a manga. After that, you can't see the new updated chapter anymore ( after manga reader update).

Example: Good-Ending: I downloaded chap 96 and 97,few days later Good Ending updated with new chapters.
    But no matter what I tried I can't find 4 newly updated chapter!!!
    It happens with other mangas in which I happened downloading one/all chapters.

When I re-installed it, mangareader HD data of previous use got wiped out, completely new and I can see the new chapter now (yay-fingers cross). But when I check through folder by Internalz, all my downloaded chapters are still there...confusing, so I need to re-download again?

Just ask to see whether it is just my touchpad or other user experience this weird bug too?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    No, you are not alone. I have the exact same issue with that and with other manga as well. For me the GE summary shows a total of 101 chapters currently, but when I look at the chapter list it goes from 1-97, then it goes to 101.

I wish that it would allow you to delete chapters within the or download chapters again or overwrite previous chapters. I can't even get chapter 8 of GE to load properly - let me know if you can open it or if it just hangs at the gray loading bar like it does for me. There are other chapters of other manga that have the same issue. The source for the content is Mangable.com and the chapters appear properly there.

I also wish it would auto-download new chapters of favorites, but that's a minor thing at this point. I'd like the bugs worked out first if possible. Great app besides those issues.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Same here. For instance, today it told me Bakuman was updated, but it won't show me the new chapter. It says "153 chapters" on the first screen but only displays up to 152 in the chapter list.