1.    #1  
    I know it took the Slingmedia folks along time to even get a player on the iPod/iPad so I am not holding my Breath.
    says "Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on compatible iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian or Palm mobile devices*. " on slingbox.com

:O
    They mean the old Palm OS devices. There was a sling client for the Treo I believe.
    I had Slingplayer for my Treo 755p and I've been waiting for over 2 years to see one for webOS.

If another company comes up with an equivalent box and client, I'll be more than happy to retire my Slingbox.
    me, too. it's sad we don't have a netflix app either.
    sigh...
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I ended up getting a Broadway after watching this:

When it connects, it does a great job. The problem is (at least for me) it frequently detects my Touchpad as not supporting Flash. You have to clear the cache and cookies, and reload the page repeatedly until it connects properly. Seems to only connect about 25% of the time when on my local network, and maybe more like 10% of the time when via the internet.

I have contacted tech support, but no response.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    me, too. it's sad we don't have a netflix app either.
    sigh...

I tried playon and was not happy with it. I gave in and installed dual boot into Android CM7 for pretty much the sole purpose of watching Netflix...
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Never could understand why people suffer through with unsupported technology. Sling is only going to support a proven platform with a user base, except in the case of Windows Phone 7, in which case it's backer has a proven track record of throwing money at something, like xBox.

Best look at Orb or something like that.
    The closest we'll ever get is using a Slingplayer with Splashtop for the TP.