Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried opening an excel file in google docs? I bought the app with that as the sole purpose since it advertises that it can do that, but it gives an error on every spreadsheet I try to open. The developer hasn't responded after 3 days.
    I recently asked to Picsel for getting my money back because they're unable to produce the "red screen" fix.
    I think users who encountered this problem should now do the same because delay for the fix is unusual and not acceptable...
    No image, no sound from Picsel.... I ask myself if they're really honest with their customers....(the same with HP ?)
    It's incredible they're not able to get contact with us to give us a manual fix, or ipk file, or something else....We could give them a copy from HP payment received by mail to show them we have get the license...
    Is there a way to do even basic sorting in excel? Or is this just another common feature over looked?

Please Please Picsel, and update addressing some of the issues and missing features
    I contacted Picsel and they confirmed there is no "sort" function currently available in Excel.

Doc
    Picsel Smart Office Holiday Promotion
    Thanksgiving*–*Black Friday – Cyber Monday * To celebrate the Holidays, Picsel will be offering its acclaimed app Picsel SmartOffice at 50% discount in all app stores globally from Thursday 24th November to Tuesday 29th November.
    Customers can follow Picsel UK on:
    Facebook - Picsel | Facebook
    Twitter - Twitter
    Source - News | Picsel UK
    Published: 2011-11-23 16:37:39 GMT
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Picsel Smart Office Holiday Promotion
    Thanksgiving**Black Friday Cyber Monday * To celebrate the Holidays, Picsel will be offering its acclaimed app Picsel SmartOffice at 50% discount in all app stores globally from Thursday 24th November to Tuesday 29th November.
    Customers can follow Picsel UK on:
    Facebook - Picsel | Facebook
    Twitter - Twitter
    Source - News | Picsel UK
    Published: 2011-11-23 16:37:39 GMT
    "acclaimed app" is stretching it a bit. They should fix the significant bugs before doing this sort of promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    "acclaimed app" is stretching it a bit. They should fix the significant bugs before doing this sort of promotion.
    Maybe were getting an OS & app update that fixes those problems too .. Before the end of day tom

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I didn't write, , just quoting It FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    I didn't write, , just quoting It FYI
    Yes. Understood. I don't think that anybody here would 'acclaim' it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Maybe were getting an OS & app update that fixes those problems too .. Before the end of day tom

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    We've heard that from Picsel since more then one month now !!

Picsel has a new strategy : they don't communicate about the problems since one week and they have promotions actions...so that they inflate the number of customers with these problems !!

They also never have answered to people who wanted to get their money back....

Picsel is very bad.....
    And once again the 50% off sale day arrives to find smart office full price in the hp app catalog.
    slash likes this.
    Maybe it not 50% off in Texas, it's still 9.99 for me too.
    Why does the description say phones and tablet when the app only works on the tablet??
    how do I access my Word" documents? Do i have to save them to something else?
    FYI...

Post by Adora (Palm) in the comments on the front page article about the Smart Office app:

By Adora on Fri, 25 Nov 2011 3:03 pm EST

Hang tight, there's a slight delay with Smart Office that we're working on.
    what the point of get this app if you need to on the internet
    I want use it on the job site , and there no web Connect
    Last edited by Airbalancerguy; 11/26/2011 at 08:45 AM.
    Difference between this and quickoffice?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    For me, the difference is that Quickoffice works, and Smartoffice gives me a big red screen.
    Anyone have a problem with the pdf reader not rendering some pictures? I know it's not the actual file as the pdf reader that came with the touchpad shows all the pics.

On the other hand smart office is much quicker loading the file but it's a case of if you want something done fast or right.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktredshoes View Post
    For me, the difference is that Quickoffice works, and Smartoffice gives me a big red screen.
    Get a WiFi connection. Start it. Close it. Start it again. Close it again. That should get the licensing data properly cached so you can run it offline.

Theoretically.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast