1.    #1  
    I ordered the Steve Jobs biography via Amazon Kindle so that I could read it on my Touchpad, and since downloading it, anytime I attempt to go into the Kindle app it just says that it quit unexpectedly. I am literally unable to read the book because this app crashes every time. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I am reading the book with no problem.

I did notice that the TouchPad was also downloading my other books, while i was anxious to get into the Biography.

I would just give it some time to finish downloading, which, if you have a lot of Kindle books could be a lot of data.
  3.    #3  
    It's actually my only Kindle book. Restarting the Touchpad appears to have fixed this problem. Odd.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    there is a wealth of issues with this kindle app. i finally got fed up and wrote a lengthy email to them describing in detail the issues i had. today i got a reply which not only was unhelpful but hardly even related to anything i wrote about at all.
    Kindle does not work properly for - specifically library books. I have checked out ebooks from the library via my W7 desktop and then it send me to amazon and tells it will be downlaoded to the TP next time i sync the kindle app. So far no matter how many times i sync i dont get any library books.
    I get books from the library and have no problem getting them sent from Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    I ordered the Steve Jobs biography via Amazon Kindle so that I could read it on my Touchpad, and since downloading it, anytime I attempt to go into the Kindle app it just says that it quit unexpectedly. I am literally unable to read the book because this app crashes every time. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I too had problems at first, but I just reinstalled the app and it is now one of my favorites.

there are a ton of free and cheap books on amazon and I love it.

Don't let these stumbling blocks stop you from enjoying it.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    unfortunately in my case. uninstall/reinstall the app results in nothing changed. i cant even read a single book now. it almost immediately whitescreens

edit: finally figured it out. it was one of the books i had downloaded. for some reason it kept screwing up the app. no idea why
    Last edited by illli; 10/29/2011 at 11:59 PM.
    works fine for me with public library book still available and remembered my page, even after I doctored.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    It may be because of platform differs. IOS will helpful for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    It's actually my only Kindle book. Restarting the Touchpad appears to have fixed this problem. Odd.
    I had the same problem too. Books that I had downloaded back in September crashed the Kindle app with the same error message as you got. Restarting the Touchpad seems to have cleared the problem.