1.    #1  
    Anyone having an issue downloading Audubon birds? I'm trying to download it again on a replacement unit and it just gets stuck saying downloading and never actually starts the dl. Other apps download without a problem.
  2.    #2  
    So I'm the only one with this issue?
    I guess you'll need to contact HP and/or the developer. I'm sure you tried the standard troubleshooting steps, like restarting the device, and ensuring you have the latest updates. Good luck with it.
    This app is the devil! I snagged it for free when they released that promo code that was meant for Audiophile Pro. It took me weeks to get this app to download. For me, the download would not even initiate, would just hang there. Finally, about two weeks after I first got the app for free, I tried it again just for the heck of it and the download initiated immediately. Took about 15 minutes to download and install. This stupid Birds app nearly bricked my TP though. I would give up on it unless you paid for it.
    I got the app free with the promo code (intended for Audiophile Pro). I've used the app a few times, but when I tried the other day the app was stuck at "downloading".
  6.    #6  
    After it times out trying to start a download (and before) the icon remains grey.
    https://www.box.net/shared/umo4mr6kstgeutc5l8m6

I've tried everything short of doctoring, anyone have success dling it?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NealJ777 View Post
    I got the app free with the promo code (intended for Audiophile Pro). I've used the app a few times, but when I tried the other day the app was stuck at "downloading".
    Hmm. Maybe an issue with some apps and 3.0.4.