1.    #1  
    I understand that the Kalemsoft player is not a free app. However I just playing on my TP and clicked download in Preware and it got installed on my TP! I had assumed that it would ask me for my credit card information or something and that I would just exit from Preware without downloading. But it just downloaded and got installed on my TP.

Would my credit card have been charged now? I am assuming they will get my credit card info from my HP App Catalog details. I really didn't want the app, and I especially didn't want to pay for one.

Can somebody tell me what is going on and who I can contact regarding this? I will uninstall the app right away if they can assure me that I have not been charged for it.
    I believe the one you downloaded is a trial. It will stop working after a couple days/weeks.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    My understanding is that homebrew version was beta, I believe it has a time limit.
    Yes, you just get a trial/time limited use version as I found out. Eventually it will stop working unless you purchase it. I don't recall seeing a notice that it would do this anywhere, but I may have overlooked it. Still bought it for my TP.