1.    #1  
    Something like Splashtop desktop for free because i can not afford any paid apps. Thanks if you guys and girls can find any
    There is a new one in the App Catalog that's $0.99, not free but very cheap.
    If you're not willing to pay for something, you gotta do a little more work: RDP on the Touchpad (the hard way) | ChrisTR's Ramblings

Actually, this has worked very well for me. True RDP connections to my computers.

Splashtop is a smoother and easier to install/configure option. I use both of them equally.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    IOREMOTE, an opensource RDP client, should be done fairly soon also.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-gui-done.html
  5.    #5  
    ok i downloaded this one called tigervnc got it to work but it is stuck on the list of version updates.
    The $0.99 RDP app is pretty slick - I almost didn't get it because it seemed too cheap. Works very nicely! TigerVNC is handy but was a little tricky to install but worth the effort.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    and whats the name of the $0.99 app ?
    the app is called Remote Desktop Client
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdosback View Post
    ok i downloaded this one called tigervnc got it to work but it is stuck on the list of version updates.
    any issues, try his website ipk instead of forum attachment, mine got stuck once.

Index of /webos