1.    #1  
    Just saw and bought the Remote Desktop Client app that just showed up in the TouchPad app catalog. I'm not having any luck bringing up the virtual keyboard at the login screens of my PC's. I'm just stuck in fullscreen much like his screenshot looks like in the catalog. Wondering if anyone has figured out how to bring up the keyboard or do we have to use the bluetooth keyboard for this? He says in description that both work. I must be missing something simple, I hope. Or maybe this is a bug in 3.0.4? I don't see a way to get ahold of the developer..
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    If you are talking about Splashtop Remote, then there should be an icon in the lower right corner that pops up the keyboard.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by N2HPZ View Post
    If you are talking about Splashtop Remote, then there should be an icon in the lower right corner that pops up the keyboard.
    I'm not talking about Splashtop :P
    Had the same issue, went back and read the description its burried in the middle. You just have to tap the screen with 3 fingers at once, the virtual keyboard will come right up.
    I just saw it and installed. It says to tap with three fingers to activate onscreen keyboard.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to both of you! Guess I should've read closer! :P
    Hey guys. Beginner her with a somehow embarrassing question.
    I have the downloaded the app and already setup windows for Remote desktop client. (allowed remote connections).
    What should I enter in the " Please enter hostname of the RDP server:"???
    This is what I got on the help.
    "username@hostname.domainname"
    what do they all stand for?
    Again, I'm a beginner here. :-p
    Username: Your username on your PC
    Host name: the IP address of your PC
    Domain: Not needed unless you're in a business.
    hey I have newly purchased touchpad and i ma not able to see this remote desktop app in webos.How should I find it ?
    open the hp app catalog and search for rdp. There are 3 apps.

What is the best rdp client to choose from that 3?
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Is there a comparison of these three apps available? I haven't yet found one.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)