Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    Nice update from the little I have been able to see with the number of people chatting(watching the the DVR'd Avalanche game right now so I can't look around too much yet), but will put it to the test tomorrow night when the Wild play.

My wife and I are huge Wild fans, but moved to Colorado a couple of years ago so we have been having about 6 nights of hockey each week lately between the Wild and Avalanche games.

Thanks again for listening to us and our requests!

Mugg
    I really haven't had a chance to look at this recently, looks like there's a game tonight, though, so maybe I'll get it on

Suggestion, if it hasn't already been done: Considering that a cross section of webOS users that are also hockey fans, that also happen to be fans of the same team, are probably pretty damn slim to none, it might be a good idea to have just one or two chat rooms, and then expand as needed. Huge chat networks don't get off the ground by starting out huge.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    The apps been submitted. I'm leaving for vacation on Sunday for a week so I'm hoping it goes in before then. If not, I'm also hoping there's no massive deal-breaking bugs.
    Enjoy your vacation! And the 10 minute refresh is fixed
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    So this app isn't available in preware anymore and it's not in the HP catalogue yet. :'(

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    So this app isn't available in preware anymore and it's not in the HP catalogue yet. :'(

It was never available in preware. The download link is in the first post, and that version will work until Nov 15th.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  6.    #86  
    Apparently the review process is taking longer than expected. I just poked PDC to expedite the process (since the beta app should stop working tomorrow :S)
    Apparently the review process is taking longer than expected. I just poked PDC to expedite the process (since the beta app should stop working tomorrow :S)
    Sadly - most developers have found out the same thing - will keep fingers crossed - let us know.
  8.    #88  
    So the beta ended today so the app will no longer open.

I've uploaded the "Free" version of my app (stripped down, less features) on the front page to hold you guys over. There are some annoying restrictions (intentional) like no auto refresh, and reduced frequency of refreshing... but it's the best I can do until the full version gets put into the app catalog

http://futurepr0n.com/depot/com.poin..._0.0.5_all.ipk
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Not your fault, hopefully they hustle to get it through by weeks end. Saw some tweets from Chuq, gonna be super low staffing next week.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    That's one way to finish killing an OS I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugg View Post
    People taking vacation on a holiday week?

Staffing next week will be similar at my place of business.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  12.    #92  
    It does seem weird that only a handful of apps get pushed to the catalog every week but it takes weeks for a single app to be reviewed. It doesn't seem like there's a backlog of submissions.

What's the deal with the hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    People taking vacation on a holiday week?

Staffing next week will be similar at my place of business.

Sorry, I should have quoted what I was replying to. My comment was based on the fact that it takes so long to review a "few" apps not that people were taking vacation around a holiday.

Mugg
    Sorry, I should have quoted what I was replying to. My comment was based on the fact that it takes so long to review a "few" apps not that people were taking vacation around a holiday.

Mugg
    I think the problem is there are only a few people that do app review. (along with dev support, and they have to do testing on any future versions of the OS as well, etc)

I know multiple devs that have submitted multiple apps/updates recently. Yeah the review time is taking longer than we would all like, just saying its not like we are talking about a large team here (at least I never got the feeling it was).
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Any chance this can be put back into preware until it is available in the catalog?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Just discovered this app. Looking forward to the full featured one when available. Thanks for your hard work.

Go Sens!!
  17.    #97  
    Re-released the beta that will expire on Nov 30th.

It better be in the catalog by then!

Re-released the beta that will expire on Nov 30th.

It better be in the catalog by then!

I was hoping to see it hit this week, they have been rolling out a *ton* of updates and new apps this week. By a ton, just a lot of the folks that had been waiting for their apps to get approval have gone through the last couple days.
  19.    #99  
    The app was just approved. You should see it in the app catalog in the coming hours!

Enjoy!

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ultimatehockey
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Yay! Now how do I remember/reset my Villo password for it?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast