1.    #1  
    I keep reading enyo and enyo and enyo, but I dont know what is it? Can anyone give me an idea what is enyo apps in Webos? What is so special about it that everyone keeps talking about?

P/S: I am from Android.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    but the part we think you'll be most interested in is the promise of apps that natively scale to multiple aspect ratios. HP's Scott Miles demoed it earlier this week by playing around with a tiny, single-pane portrait email application in the desktop version of Chrome... and then maximized the browser window to reveal a fully-functioning three-pane landscape layout suited for a large tablet screen.
    Well they never got that working, did they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    Actually they did
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    Works really well. Just don't confuse this with being able to scale apps that were targeted for the phone and then downloaded onto the Touchpad (without sw code first being addressed). That's not what the quote was referencing. The developers can take advantage of the scaling of their own apps on a code level. It wasn't meant for auto scaling from within the emulator-sized apps that we see on the Touchpad which were originally coded for our phones.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!