Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OP note: Please use only consume promo codes for apps that you intend to use. Be use courtesy since the number of codes are limited.

We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

WordBook English Dictionary & Thesaurus
    Define. WordBook is a comprehensive, quick and intuitive dictionary and thesaurus of the English language.
    Promo code: nbmpx52921wolru

The World Factbook
    Study. The World Factbook provides extensive information on more than 250 countries and locations throughout the world.
    Promo code: jymjv89346yqyue

Clipboard for webOS
    Copy. With Clipboard, every text you copy is stored in a 'clipboard' for you to access later on.
    Promo code: zzfbt09312lvvys

WritePad
    Paste. Write your documents, notes, memos, status updates and more with the option to save them for later.
    Promo code: oomwm33883fksre

Specials

Audubon Birds
    Explore. A comprehensive digital field guide to North American Birds, featuring a sophisticated search function, extensive audio library of bird songs and calls, and stunning photography.
    Price $9.99 (normally $14.00)

Audubon Mushrooms
    Search. The new Audubon Mushrooms is a guide to North American mushrooms and other fungi. (Special Introductory price available thru 10/31/2011.)
    Price $4.99

Released at 3pm Eastern.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 10/19/2011 at 02:24 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    WritePad is great. I'm sure Clipboard will be very useful, and the kids will love The World Factbook (note, the wrong one is without the "The").
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  3.    #3  
    Can a mod change the title thread to " WebOS App News Issue 7 [new promo codes 10/19/2011]"

Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Got them all.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    got them, and more importantly can see myself using them ...btw thanks for the heads up, ive tried everything and im still not getting emails from hp, so this forum is my free app lifeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Can a mod change the title thread to " WebOS App News Issue 7 [new promo codes 10/19/2011]"
    You can click on "Report Post" on your first post and notify the moderator to change it. That is, if I hadn't done it already.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    You can click on "Report Post" on your first post and notify the moderator to change it. That is, if I hadn't done it already.
    I like to leave that to harassment posts, but I guess it could be used to notify mods for silly stuff like this.

New set of freebee apps from App Catalog. Get them while they last.

WordBook English Dictionary & Thesaurus
    Promo code: nbmpx52921wolru

The World Factbook
    Promo code: jymjv89346yqyue

Clipboard for webOS
    Promo code: zzfbt09312lvvys

WritePad
    Promo code: oomwm33883fksre
    all used! that was quick
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    already had clipboard, only got one other one.
    Word Book and the WorldFactbook are expired
    Brian
    the 3.0.4 OTA screwed up the App Catalog Promo Option. Can't use the promo. There is already a thread about the screw up.
    I'm getting that they are expired also. 15 mins in from my email time & already gone, wow!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Thanks! Aready had WritePad, but did get Clipboard, the other 2 were full already.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tm515 View Post
    the 3.0.4 OTA screwed up the App Catalog Promo Option. Can't use the promo. There is already a thread about the screw up.
    Not having a problem, personally.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Argh, promo codes don't work for me since the 3.0.4 update :-(
    Gone already. Really...this game is getting old....
    My only problem is I missed most of the codes, got one though and am using 3.0.4 so appears the app catalog is working at least for some of us under 3.0.4. As I've posted a couple of times elsewhere, make sure you don't have the hulu fix change user agent installed as that will break the app catalog.

I keep reading about things that 3.0.4 broke but really am not seeing it myself. Some preware stuff and probably some other apps obviously going to need some updates but as far as WebOS itself goes, been very solid for me.
    Like some others have said, the first two are full, but I got the clipboard app. I also already had writepad.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Argh, promo codes don't work for me since the 3.0.4 update :-(
    For me, the link in the email wouldn't bring me to the app in the App Catalog but if I "Search"ed for the app then I could use the promo code.

*** Jay ***
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast