Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    You can click on "Report Post" on your first post and notify the moderator to change it. That is, if I hadn't done it already.
    That actually works great for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Thanks! Aready had WritePad, but did get Clipboard, the other 2 were full already.
    Same here... already had WritePad, I then tried ClipBoard successfully, but the messages for the Dictionary and Factbook said the codes were used up. Folks must have been really fast to get them inside 30 minutes.

I think this is a separate problem than the one mentioned due to the update, since I was able to get one of the four and I did get message saying the codes were used.
    <threads merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDjr View Post
    For me, the link in the email wouldn't bring me to the app in the App Catalog but if I "Search"ed for the app then I could use the promo code.

*** Jay ***
    That is how I did it. I also had to remove the hulu-fix (change-user-agent) before I could use the app store. I had 3.04 on my touchpad before I used the codes and it worked fine. The place where you put the code in doesn't automatically move up anymore. But to me that is a good thing. With the previous version sometimes I would lose that to the background and I would have to close the app store and reopen or it would stay on purchasing.
    I was pretty surprised to see that the dictionary code is already out 37mins after I received the email; but then saw the previous posts saying it was out 15mins post email.

Wow, is the limit really low or are people really fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    I was pretty surprised to see that the dictionary code is already out 37mins after I received the email; but then saw the previous posts saying it was out 15mins post email.

They must have reduced the limit.
    Got two of them, clipboard and writepad. Wish I could have grabbed the dictionary/thesaurus.
    Should probably put U.S. only or something. Sucks that it's not valid for the Canadian folks.
    like everyone else I'm really surprised how fast these went..I mean the first two.. once I started getting them, I think the 3rd round..I've always been able to get them within the first hour of getting the email..out of paranoia I start with the last app first..this time it was kinda ironic..as the last 2 are the only ones left.. ha
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    like everyone else I'm really surprised how fast these went..

i'm not surprised, considering the post on slickdeals already had over 7000 views
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post

people are fast....

I received the email at 2:51pm EDT.... (not sure when HP sent the email out,
    but 2:51pm EDT was when I opened up my email client) I didn't have time to
    read it until 3:27pm EDT. Within 30 minutes, all codes were already used up,
    except the Clipboard one. Well... 1 out of 4 ain't bad.
    Anybody willing to share how to get these emails? I've updated my profile address to receive special offers from Palm and I got nothing. :-(
    cant enter promo codes w 3.04
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  14.    #34  
    Emails are sent out anytime between 2pm and 6pm eastern. The past two have been sent at 3pm on the dot (I always get the email first for some reason).

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Emails are sent out anytime between 2pm and 6pm eastern. The past two have been sent at 3pm on the dot (I always get the email first for some reason).
    I received mine at 2:51pm EDT today....
    None of these works for me (Germany)
    Since getting the touchpad, I have yet able to redeem any of the promo code. The way it is implemented is very bad. My suggestion is to limit how many promo code one account can redeem to prevent people getting all apps they don't even interested in.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    I don't have any field for promo codesin my HP App Catalog... where do you enter that?
    The 3.04 promo code issue has been fixed by the App Catalog update, I think (I know I used it successfully after I installed 3.04 and the app catalog the next day). You first click on the item to buy it, type in your Palm profile password, then click Promo Code instead of Purchase/Buy, then type/paste in the promo code (careful, the keyboard sometimes covers it, you can turn the TP to portrait mode to solve this), then click Use Promo, and it works great.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12