Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neville1355
  1.    #1  
    anyone know where this app went ... does an app normally disappear and from the app store

NHL Scores | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

I got a second TouchPad today and synced everything from my profile but this app did not transfer over and I don't see it in the catalog at all?
    I have an NHL scores app that will be in beta testing in a couple days if you want to hang on.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    I have an NHL scores app that will be in beta testing in a couple days if you want to hang on.
    Will it have the boxscore as well or just the score? I find that useful for tracking my fantasy team. If you need beta testers, shoot me a pm or let me know where to send my info. I currently use yahoo, but that constantly refreshes on me and is less than ideal.
  4.    #4  
    seems like there are a number of apps missing from the app launcher from the TouchPad
    I do see NHL scores when I search "NHL" on my Pixi as well as other NHL apps not showing up on the TouchPad

wonder if there is an issue with some of the phone apps not showing up since the lastest OS update (and yes I do have the search to show "all" on the TouchPad)
    There will be goal scorers but not assists. Player stats, schedule, standings. Rumour/NHL feeds and per-team chat rooms.

Open to new features if you guys think of something you might want.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    There will be goal scorers but not assists. Player stats, schedule, standings. Rumour/NHL feeds and per-team chat rooms.

Open to new features if you guys think of something you might want.
    Maybe add in who's injured or on the IR? I have no idea how difficult it would be
    Probably won't be able to launch with that but might add it later.

Ultimately I want to get this app out ASAP before the app catalog or other webOS sections might get the axe.
  8.    #8  
    this thread can be locked

I emailed the developer and he said that he didn't even realize the app was available on the TouchPad (his assumption they made all apps available by default and that is how it showed up for the TP) ....

but when he did an update to logos recently he only set it for Pre/Pixi

he has resubmitted it for the TouchPad

Neville's thread is here >>> http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-nhl-fans.html

EDIT: NHL Scores is now back in the HP TouchPad app catalog as of tonight
    Last edited by musick; 10/24/2011 at 12:25 AM.