webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Isilo for touchpad
Isilo for touchpad

Old 10/18/2011, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

has any one downloaded isilo for the touchpad the reason I ask is because I got it and it works ok but it does not scroll very smooth I don't if it has something to do with the new update
Dar1078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/25/2011, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar1078 View Post
has any one downloaded isilo for the touchpad the reason I ask is because I got it and it works ok but it does not scroll very smooth I don't if it has something to do with the new update
The scrolling was fine before the update to webOS 3.0.4.
iSilo says it is caused by a change in the webOS code that they can't get around.
They said HP told them they would fix the code causing it in the next webOS update (don't hold your breath).
RoboCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: Dar1078
Old 10/25/2011, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

in june 2011 i bought isilo for my pre for 9,99 euros, now i found that i have to pay the same amount if i want isilo for touchpad too.
other apps are free to be used on touchpad after buying it for pre, pixi, veer or pre2 - not so this app.
it's rather outrageous to have to pay nearly 20 euros for one app.
no, i don't double-pay, i'll would rather change the format of my texts - you all should do this.
conum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/25/2011, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboCAD View Post
The scrolling was fine before the update to webOS 3.0.4.
iSilo says it is caused by a change in the webOS code that they can't get around.
They said HP told them they would fix the code causing it in the next webOS update (don't hold your breath).
now it also causes my tp to crash I can't even get it open in,I have to reboot every time I try to open it, this sucks I paid 10$ for a app that doesn't work? WOW!
Dar1078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/2013, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tazmorator (Leader Emeritus)

So,
No isilo since the webOS update?
Old 02/27/2013, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
So,
No isilo since the webOS update?
I've had iSilo on my TouchPad since it came out. I haven't had any noticeable problems, except that scrolling is a bit rough--but nothing that renders it unusable.

My 2 cents...
treodoc755 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0