Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    We've all heard of the game Minecraft right? I mean, if you haven't, you must have been living under a rock for the last two years.
    Now I'm no big Minecraft fanatic, but I do enjoy the game, and i would LOVE for it to be on the HP TouchPad.
    Is there anyway of porting over the newly released pocket edition of Minecraft?
    It was released on Android Market recently, I'm pretty sure someone out there is good with transferring over apps from Android to webOS?
    Would be awsome if it was on preware, so we could all download it. But I honestly would not mind paying for it through PayPal.
    Anyway, theres my request, really hope it's possible.
    Thanks for viewing.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    No one else wants minecraft???
    I like minecraft, the pocket edition lacks a lot of things, it only lets you shape the world and thats about it, no sun setting, no creepers, NO CRAFTING! unlimited blocks and a world to put them, thats all.

However I would like to see this on the touchpad, the developer has promised updates with new functionality for the pocket edition, so... bring it!!
    [whispers] Cyanogen mod alpha [/whispers]

Seriously though, there is thread in the app request forum about this and the guy has been trying to get it going, and he has been getting along a bit, so he is your best bet, there is also a page on WebOS internals wiki about it
    Touchpad 16GB 3.0.5
    Pre 2 2.2.4
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2011 View Post

Seriously though, there is thread in the app request forum about this and the guy has been trying to get it going, and he has been getting along a bit, so he is your best bet, there is also a page on WebOS internals wiki about it
    Thank god people are actually attempting it
    I really dont want to switch to Android, webOS works so well in a business sense, and i can play around with android on my acer transformer.
    So i really hope Minecraft comes to webOS.
    come on , hopefully developers will hear us out and put minecraft on the the touchpad and other webOS devices
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2011 View Post

I really don't want to get android on my touchpad because I do like WebOS and they are still working at improving it
    I'd love to see Minecraft on my TouchPad.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!