Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone,

Wanted to take a quick moment of your time and let you know VoogleXL is now available in the App Catalog for the Touchpad.

VoogleXL is the premiere Google Voice app for webOS and is currently available for $0.99 (limited time promotion). It has been completely redesigned from the ground up.

You can download it here: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...world.vooglexl (Screen shots are available in the app catalog)

A support post is also available on webosworld.com.

Take a look and hope you enjoy!
    Would love to have it, but after buying voogle, and then the new voogle, its unlikely for me to spend yet AGAIN for an app.... How about perhaps some promo codes sent via PM to some of us on here who have supported the app again and again only to have to buy one more time?
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Any chance of a feature comparison of Voogle XL with GVoice?

Voogle works great for text but not voice on my Pre 2, but Voogle 3.0 won't even log in. I hope Voogle XL works better.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Give Voogle XL a shot. We think you will love it. We will work up some comparison for when we release 1.0.

Also, we are working on some updates for the 1.0 release in about a week or so (currently at 0.9.0). It's going to be much much faster!

Price will be $0.99 for the next day or so, then we will bump the price up to a fair price for this quality of application.

FYI: Login issues that some users experienced will be fixed with the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
    Any chance of a feature comparison of Voogle XL with GVoice?

Voogle works great for text but not voice on my Pre 2, but Voogle 3.0 won't even log in. I hope Voogle XL works better.
    Hows it look on a pre 3?
    - notifications when app is mot running
    - ability to choose ringtone, turn notifications off, and set vibrate / system tone / mute
    - cached messages resulting in much faster navigation
    - new texts work and take you to correct screen
    - notification layers
    - voicemail transcriptions show accuracy
    -ability to call via connected device or Skype, and add to synergy contacts
    *re-written in Enyo

just to name a few.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I am confused, there was Voogle, for the Pre, then Voogle AGAIN, for the Pre, which we had to purchase again, in order to continue to get updates, is this yet ANOTHER Voogle, or is this one also for the Pre?

Please speak to this specifically, how do all these relate, is there a single version good on both the Pre and Touchpad? Is there an upgrade path for original Voogle supporters (it was mentioned in another thread the devs were working on this)?

Thank you for clarifying.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    There are technically 3 Voogle versions as listed below. There is no upgrade path from option 1 to option 2 below. Option 3 below is an entirely new app. It is currently $0.99 as a promotional offer.

1) Voogle 1.0/2.0 were developed by Connor. They are Mojo apps and only available on webOS 1.4.5 - 2.x. Very limited ongoing support and updates.

2) Voogle 3.0 is an update and fixes many issues that were occurring with the app in terms of functionality. This development is based off of Voogle 2.0 but managed by WebOS World. Support and updates will continue with no added cost.

3) Voogle XL is a TouchPad only app written entirely in Enyo. Adds many new features and functionality. Support and updates will continue with no added cost.

Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I am confused, there was Voogle, for the Pre, then Voogle AGAIN, for the Pre, which we had to purchase again, in order to continue to get updates, is this yet ANOTHER Voogle, or is this one also for the Pre?

Please speak to this specifically, how do all these relate, is there a single version good on both the Pre and Touchpad? Is there an upgrade path for original Voogle supporters (it was mentioned in another thread the devs were working on this)?

Thank you for clarifying.
    I just downloaded this for the touchpad and it is very nice. I would like to see a nice update to voogle 3.0 before I get that for my pre 3 considering all the login issues. Also, why can't voogleXL work for the pre3 considering it also has Enyo support.
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Just bought it and started playing with it. The good news is that it did log in to my Google Account and seems to work as advertized. It's a good start.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    With the enyo update to maps, can the touchpad only update now work on PRes with 2.x?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    We are working on these things. Stay tuned. We will provide an update later next week that will answer many questions. Thanks.

If you have feedback and/or features you want to see, just let us know.
    Purchased connor's original work and happy to see this version. Works great and barring a few enhancements for speed, it is a good pre-1.0 version.

Notification system is a bit flawed. Seems to re-notify old read messages. Would love to see additional syncing times or a method for "pushing" the newest messages without resyncing manually or waiting for the allotted interval.

Overall, the interface and function is great.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by modelck View Post
    Purchased connor's original work and happy to see this version. Works great and barring a few enhancements for speed, it is a good pre-1.0 version.

Notification system is a bit flawed. Seems to re-notify old read messages. Would love to see additional syncing times or a method for "pushing" the newest messages without resyncing manually or waiting for the allotted interval.

Overall, the interface and function is great.
    Plan to see many optimization updates for the 1.x release. Glad you like it. Would love if you left a positive review in the App Catalog as to how you feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Would love to have it, but after buying voogle, and then the new voogle, its unlikely for me to spend yet AGAIN for an app.... How about perhaps some promo codes sent via PM to some of us on here who have supported the app again and again only to have to buy one more time?
    Dude, it is worth every 99 cent! And price goes up tomorrow. Grab it! This was alot of work and effort put in, here. I helped beta test it. Complete enyo re-write with panels and it is an awesome Google Voice app for TouchPad. Grab it before price goes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    Plan to see many optimization updates for the 1.x release. Glad you like it. Would love if you left a positive review in the App Catalog as to how you feel.
    Just left a positive review for VoogleXL in the app catalog.
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 10/18/2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: autocorrect
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I picked up both Voogle XL & Voogle 3.0 today. Is there any sort of dialer for "Voogle XL"?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbox View Post
    I picked up both Voogle XL & Voogle 3.0 today. Is there any sort of dialer for "Voogle XL"?
    Currently it does not.
    Can i dial from this application ??? Can i send/receive calls with this application (I mean forwarding to my cell) can you explain a little bit further about the skype integration?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Does this version still use the "cloud middleware" server?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast