Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    I purchased 2 copies... 1 for my touchpad and one for my pre 3. It is awesome! Unfortunately I will still have to buy a 3rd copy for my veer on a differ profile
    Am i missing something or is there no support for the trash folder yet?
    Installed it on my pre 3 and it works ok. The slidders are not accessible in portrait mode, and you can't type in landscape, so be rdy to be doing a lot of rotating. Notifications arrive, but when in fulll view they are white and blank... Seems like an enyo compatibility thing. Gvoice has the same issue. Still the faster loading times and other improvements make this a better choice on phones than the mojo voogle.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Installed it on my pre 3 and it works ok. The slidders are not accessible in portrait mode, and you can't type in landscape, so be rdy to be doing a lot of rotating. Notifications arrive, but when in fulll view they are white and blank... Seems like an enyo compatibility thing. Gvoice has the same issue. Still the faster loading times and other improvements make this a better choice on phones than the mojo voogle.
    how did you Install this app on a Pre3????
    I used to use gdialpro because it would pull select contacts in Canada and dial them. I made the google no one of my sprint picks so minutes were free. I bought this but not sure how to use it if it doesn't have a dialer? I don't have a need to merge my google number with sprint, not even sure how long i will stay with sprint.
    Hi,

I have Voogle XL and it works great, but wonder if there is some way to sync with contacts.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Crap, you cannot make/receive calls from it. That is the only reason I bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fintheman View Post
    Crap, you cannot make/receive calls from it. That is the only reason I bought it.
    Agreed. Is there plans to put a dialer into it?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I just got Voogle XL. I'm unable to login to my Google account. Does Voogle XL support Google 2-step verification? I have tried:

1) My regular Google password
    2) The generated password based on 'HP TouchPad' that works for my Synergy Google account entry
    3) A generated password based on 'Voogle XL'

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by vdillon View Post
    Does Voogle XL support Google 2-step verification?
    Voogle does not support the 'Google 2-step verification'.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Voogle does not support the 'Google 2-step verification'.
    Are there plans to add support? I cannot use Voogle XL without it.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I'm at a loss too. I purchased voogle XL yesterday, it accepts my login info, but stuck on loading, as others have reported. WebOS Ver 3.0.4. I've submitted the issue thru the app store.. and haven't seen any update info

I saw a recommendation to change my google password.. and really don't want to do tgat. lots of stuff tied to it.

any other recommendations? I've done the reinstall, restart. also tried full email address versus just the user name, fwiw
    I'm at a loss too. I purchased voogle XL yesterday, it accepts my login info, but stuck on loading, as others have reported. WebOS Ver 3.0.4. I've submitted the issue thru the app store.. and haven't seen any update info

I saw a recommendation to change my google password.. and really don't want to do tgat. lots of stuff tied to it.

any other recommendations? I've done the reinstall, restart. also tried full email address versus just the user name, FWIW
    I had that issue with Voogle v1. IIRC, I changed my google password temporarily, got Voogle working, then changed my PW back.

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I had that issue with Voogle v1. IIRC, I changed my google password temporarily, got Voogle working, then changed my PW back.
    Lol, that occurred to me while I was driving earlier, and i felt like a tool :P

Thx for reply, off to do that.

EDIT: looks like same results so far. Approx how long did the first load take?

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Last edited by decalex; 10/28/2011 at 08:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Following up to previous post, wanted to post screen shots to make sure everything else looks normal (particularly the actual google voice number)

I have the same result as decalex' post above. Spinning wheel, no response. I have removed my account on the TP. Changed the password. Restarted several times. Added account back in with changed password. No luck. Purchased yesterday. I also posted a comment on developer's website. Not sure how else to get in touch.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Important Voogle XL Update:

To decalex, gergev and any others receiving an infinite loading issue or the "}" character in the GV number field.

We have made some back-end changes.

I would suggest that anyone having any issues do the following:

Try First:

Option A:
    1) Go to the app menu and log out
    2) Log back in.

If Option A does not work (it should for most users), proceed to option B:

Option B:

1) Remove the app from your touchpad
    2) Reboot your touchpad
    3) Go back to the App catalog and re-download Voogle XL (You will not be charged since you already purchased the app)
    4) Launch app and login

Another bug that some users were experiencing was the Google Voice number appearing as "}" This should be resolved by logging out and back in to the Voogle XL app.

Please note that we are receiving all of your feedback, both here and in the App Catalog reviews. If this change works for you (it should) we would greatly appreciate that you modify your App Catalog reviews to be a positive one.

We will continue to make improvements and add new features to this application. You are our customers and we will do our best to make sure you have a quality app.

Thanks for you support!
    fxspec06, decalex and Jake_M like this.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    Important Voogle XL Update:
    To decalex, gergev and any others receiving an infinite loading issue or the "}" character in the GV number field.

We have made some back-end changes.

Without changing anything else, I loaded up Voogle XL today and all came up fine!
    Apparently the back-end changes did the trick (in my case, at least)

All seems to be working well. Editing App Catalog review now.
    Thanks so much +Concept

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Last edited by decalex; 10/29/2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: woohoo
    Thanks for the update! I am able to sign in now.
    Whatever you guys did, it works and it's really fast! My inbox now loads within seconds. Nicely done! 5 Stars!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast