Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Since I got my touchpad during the firesale I had planned on putting Android on it asap and using remotedroid to control my htpc. But I've fallen in love with webos and didn't want to use android anymore

A newish app came up that is exactly what I was wanting "mousepad" the second release of it even has sensitivity controls and its really cheap.

I was using splashtop (got it free :P)but for an htpc it's pretty terrible.

Not sure if this is against the rules pushing an app I like but I suggest anyone who wants a cheap wireless mouse/keyboard to check it out in the hp catalog.

Btw it's fully functional but fairly low in customizing. However he does seem to want to keep adding features.
    The sensitivity could use some tweaking but it works. I will probably just use the mouse and keyboard that came with my nettop though. I dont like how I have to manually enter the ip address into the app every time I launch it.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    It would be nice if we could use the TP as a multitouch Apple Trackpad...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjagrrl View Post
    The sensitivity could use some tweaking but it works. I will probably just use the mouse and keyboard that came with my nettop though. I dont like how I have to manually enter the ip address into the app every time I launch it.
    I've only had to enter in the address once when I first set it up so not too sure why yours is requiring that. For me it persists through sleep log off and shutdown. Though I have it loaded when windows starts so that may be why. When not connected the server program uses almost no ram or cpu so I don't bother turning it off.
    No problem with posting reviews/recommendations of apps!

I need to install this for the same use. Have been hearing great things from everyone about the app.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    The app is very good. Just needs a better keyboard and landscape mode and I'll be set.