1.    #1  
    I downloaded a theme from preware, but it isn't taking up the whole screen, its like a tile in the center of the screen. The icons work though. I am still very new with all this and a bit frustrated because this seems like a simple problem. Please help?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aschroeder8907 View Post
    I downloaded a theme from preware, but it isn't taking up the whole screen, its like a tile in the center of the screen. The icons work though. I am still very new with all this and a bit frustrated because this seems like a simple problem. Please help?
    You've downloaded a theme for a webOS phone. There are currently only two TP themes that I know of. Metro Effect, a semi-full theme and a Metro Glass which simply changes the Launcher background to to a black transparency. Remove any current theme installed before trying to install a new theme. Be patient there are folks working on themes for the TP but the pathing and resolutions are quite different for the TP compared phone themes. WebOS is not like Android where you can utilize DPI Ratios to auto adjust wallpapers, icons, and backgrounds.