Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laingman
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I was going to delete Get Answers as it doesn't work anymore (since a long time according to various comments); then I thought that, "what if the dev released the sourcecode to let someone else handle the app?".
    There are other app that I like which I guess are no longer supported; they doesn't display well on the PrPrPré$3$ ($the$ $funny$ $Party$ $Sign$ $for$ $example$), $can$ $we$ $ask$ $the$ $dev$ $to$ $open$ $their$ $source$?
    What do you think?
    FreD.
    Treo 600, Treo 650, Pixi, Pré 2, Pré3
    If you don't ask, then you more than likely, won't get. So, no harm in asking.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    You're right. I contacted the devs of Get Answers and Party Sign for an update or source code release, now wait.
    Treo 600, Treo 650, Pixi, Pré 2, Pré3
    Ah Party Sign, as simple as it was, I liked that app. Are you going to scale it up for the TouchPad? I have Screamager HD and that one's ok, but I preferred the cleaner look of PS. Easier to read from farther away.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Still pining for nanplayer
    semprini likes this.