1.    #1  
    I just got my touchpad, and I tried to use a picture that I saved from my email as my wallpaper, but its too small. Does anyone know of any apps I can use to make my pictures bigger so that I can set them as my wallpaper?
    If you mean on the touchpad then maybe Photo Effects Tablet Edition might do the trick. It's the app catalog, think it's usually $2.99 maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by kish! View Post
    I just got my touchpad, and I tried to use a picture that I saved from my email as my wallpaper, but its too small. Does anyone know of any apps I can use to make my pictures bigger so that I can set them as my wallpaper?
    There is a webos app called Photo Effects, but it looks like only the Pro version can do resizing. You may be better off doing the resizing on your computer and transfer to touchpad via USB or email it to yourself. There are several free photo editing programs you can download for windows.

Here's a short tip on wallpapers.
    http://www.precentral.net/set-wallpaper-webos-3-0
    If the picture you are trying to use as a wallpaper is too small, stretching it out to fit is going to make it look rather pixelated regardless of whatever software you use to make it bigger. If you've got a bigger image to work with somewhere, try to resize to 1024x1024 (so the image won't be cut off regardless of TouchPad orientation).

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)