Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ampos View Post
    1.14 is online now, and 1.15 has been sent (and getting more expensive!)
    Hi there,

i just buyed your lovely App from the Stoe and my first impression is really good.
    I really look forward to the new Version 1.15 where it will be possible to change some preferences and i will love the possibility to select a folder as Album and may be change the sorting order of the photos.
    I think this APP could fullfill all the missing features from the native photo viewer APP.

regards

neneoc
  2.    #22  
    I am currently making the "files navigator" for 1.16.

Sad I am only doing this on my (little) spare time...
    I am currently making the "files navigator" for 1.16.

Sad I am only doing this on my (little) spare time...
    Thank you very much for doing this!

An Option "files navigator" would be really great! What do you think when it will be available?

regards

neneoc
  4.    #24  
    1.15 was sent 16th nov, and it takes around 8 days to be approved. I try to sent the next version the very same day it is approved, so 8 days for 1.15 + 8 for 1.16 = 16 days+16 november... around 32 of november
  5.    #25  
    Great! HP has updated DPF to 1.15 real soon this time, so fast I have not finished 1.16.

What do you think about the new 1.15 update?
    Just got the update to 1.15.0. Nnice to have the settings menu. One thing I noticed though is that when the GMT adjustment move the time from AM to PM with a 12 hour clock, the numerical part was correct but Still said PM when should have changed to AM. Minor but thought I'd post it. Thanks for the update...
    Ive somehow missed this thread, I will have a look now
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I dowloaded this app a few days ago, and I really love it.
    But it does not behave like all other Exhibition apps, and that bothers me:
    1. When I put my Touchpad on the Touchstone charging dock, it seems not to memorize the DPF app, and launches the stock app instead. I have to launch it manually each time.
    2. When I take my TouchPad off the Touchstone charginng dock, the DPF app does not close automatically, like other exhibition apps do.
    Is there something that can be done about it?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  9.    #29  
    Hi!

1.- This is not related to DPF but Exhibition itself. I have the same problem, it just remember another app (not the stock clock app), and I dont remember what I did to change the "default" exhibition app.

2.- I will check about this, no promises here.

In fact, any app can be exhibition compatible, and it is not in the code but on the definition file (you set the value dock=true or something similar, not sure just now).

BTW, the FILE MANAGER (v1) is finished, just final retouchs and will be sent to HP later.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thanks for your answer.
    I thought 1. was DPF-related, because the other exhibition apps I use (clock on my desk, glimpse at work - yes, I own 3 Touchstones) get memorized just fine.
    Perhaps 2 is related to the fact DPF runs full-screen?
    Thank you for looking at it.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  11.    #31  
    Not sure yet about 2. And about 1, perhaps I am wrong but I doubt.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I just installed DPF on my pre3. The behavior is the same than on my TouchPad.
    I really would like you to find out how to fix these 2 points.

On the pre3, the orientation thing works well. The only thing is that it is not sensitive enough when on TouchStone to detect the device is in portrait mode, probably because the angle of the touchstone is not vertical enough. Can this be fixed?
    Or perhaps adding a setting to automatically display in portrait mode when charging?

Thank you again for your work to bring this to us on your spare time.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I just read this:
    https://developer.palm.com/content/r...xhibition.html
    Perhaps it may help.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities

14.    #34  
    About the sensitive of the app, it is changed on current version to be more sensitive (changed from 0.9g to 0.7g)

And about the dock, notice I am not using enyo at all, so perhaps it is not as easy as it seems.
  15.    #35  
    Can you help me?

on the Touchpad, the FaceBook app saves the photos in a folder called "/media/internal/.photoApp/com.palm.facebook/one@email.here"

Does palm3 has a similar FB app and/or folder?
  16.    #36  
    1.16 sent to HP!

-File Manager v1
    -Fixed am/pm clock
    -Fixed gmt negative bug
    -Improved manual loading routine
    -Display Source, Album and filename options.
    -Help text
    -Faster Filelist building
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Just purchased DPF great app, placed all my photos in new photo folder, ie photos, cruise 2011, Zoo 2010, Xmas 2009 etc but can not chose individual folders to play in slide show ie Xmas 2009. will this feature become available?
    1.16 sent to HP!

-File Manager v1
    -Fixed am/pm clock
    -Fixed gmt negative bug
    -Improved manual loading routine
    -Display Source, Album and filename options.
    -Help text
    -Faster Filelist building
    Hi ampos,

i like the new File Manager function to add a seperate folder as photo show.
    I would like to see when you could directly start a slideshow when you are in the File Manager mode. Do you think this would be possible?
    What are the plans for the next Version?

thanks

neneoc
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neneoc View Post
    Hi ampos,

i like the new File Manager function to add a seperate folder as photo show.

thanks

neneoc
    Where do I access file manger, I have latest version 1.16.2 I only see photo Manager and can not see how to choose complete folders ie just play Xmas 2008 from photos folder.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I thought this already had picasa integration.....after buying it I found out it doesn't. Any idea when you'll be developing that? Right now the factory photo viewer works fine except I need some way to integrate with either picasa or my NAS drive so I don't have to manually upload picture to the touch pad....
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast