Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    What happened?

Last I heard it was being submitted to the app catalog on the 30th of last month. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then I haven't really heard anything, and the Devs have been mysteriously quiet.

Anyone have any news?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    This is what they said on Twitter...

We're shooting for October 20th, hopefully we'll get the cat out of the bag this time...wish us luck :-)
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  3.    #3  
    Jeesh, musta been a big bug
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Jeesh, musta been a big bug
    They did the right thing. People would be in an uproar if it was a "big bug", and got released that way.

Just went from a "Probably will buy", to "Will buy for sure". . .
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    They did the right thing. People would be in an uproar if it was a "big bug", and got released that way.

Just went from a "Probably will buy", to "Will buy for sure". . .
    I agree. They should take their time and get it right. We are all quite aware of what its like to use rushed out software that is buggy and half baked.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    We are all quite aware of what its like to use rushed out software that is buggy and half baked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I agree. They should take their time and get it right. We are all quite aware of what its like to use rushed out software that is buggy and half baked.
    OK - I'm one of the fire-sale owners. I've posted it elsewhere - but - I feel it's imperative to support the developers - and not just "^%$#!! I missed the free apps - again - especially in a case like this where the developer is doing the right thing!!!
  9.    #9  
    It' still coming. If you follow the devs twitter, they just pushed out a new beta to testers, so it shouldn't be much longer.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Dev on twitter said he submitted to hp catalog, just waiting for approval. I can't wait, cuz carbon for webos was the truth!

Tapatalkin' from my eclipsed DROIDX2
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Dev on twitter said he submitted to hp catalog, just waiting for approval. I can't wait, cuz carbon for webos was the truth!

+1, 'cept for the Droid part. ;-)
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    LOL had to man, went through 6 Pre Pluses and they pretty much forced me to upgrade. Plus google navigation has been a life saver. What kind of grappling do you do BTW?

Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    $4.99 price point, and optimism that it's going to be approved today are currently being expressed on the twitter feed.

Fingers crossed. Can't wait to have a great twitter client on my TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    LOL had to man, went through 6 Pre Pluses and they pretty much forced me to upgrade. Plus google navigation has been a life saver. What kind of grappling do you do BTW?

Hey, I'm a Droid X2 user too! Came from a Pixi.

All things aside, can't wait for this to drop. Really looking forward to an awesome Twitter client for my TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbob View Post
    $4.99 price point, and optimism that it's going to be approved today are currently being expressed on the twitter feed.

Fingers crossed. Can't wait to have a great twitter client on my TP.
    Sounds like a good way to just about finish off my $50 app credit. I think graphite and mousepad will do it.

BTW, use carbon on the phone... right now going between phone and TP is brutal, can't wait for graphite to make this smooth.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    It's in the catalog now
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    My first impressions:

It's live. It's pricey. It's probably completely worth it. It's fantastic. It's dark. It's stylish. Its font is huge. Its got the trends in view (yuk). It's got a few little bugs. It's got lots of room to improve. It's missing [_________]. It's still instantly one of the best twitter clients I've used. It's time to write some feedback.

19.    #19  
    Eh, Tweetpad seems fine for the price. I'll wait to see if Graphite gets thrown on a weekly promo email.

Lack of communication, a 45+ day wait from expected release, and a 5 dollar price point doesn't make me want to run out and buy this app.
    kryptonite_2448 likes this.
    Eh, Tweetpad seems fine for the price. I'll wait to see if Graphite gets thrown on a weekly promo email.

Lack of communication, a 45+ day wait from expected release, and a 5 dollar price point doesn't make me want to run out and buy this app.

Lack of communication? Did you want weekly debugging updates?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast