Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Eh, Tweetpad seems fine for the price. I'll wait to see if Graphite gets thrown on a weekly promo email.

Lack of communication, a 45+ day wait from expected release, and a 5 dollar price point doesn't make me want to run out and buy this app.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm waiting it out for a few weeks. The developers excuse was that they were working bugs out. Ok, fine. But you knew about the TouchPad since February? Find a better excuse.

Also, Arthur Thornton is developing a Twitter client codenamed Flapjack. I'm going to wait and see what it has in store. He is far a long in beta testing from what I understand from his Twitter feed.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    graphite is pretty sexy IMO, but I wish it was customizable. Better than any twitter app on the tp, but still needs work. Hopefully the Dev continues to develop this.

Tapatalkin' from my eclipsed DROIDX2
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Graphites in the app catalog, pick it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    What happened?

Last I heard it was being submitted to the app catalog on the 30th of last month. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then I haven't really heard anything, and the Devs have been mysteriously quiet.

Anyone have any news?
    In case some of you weren't aware, Graphite released two days ago In the App Catalog for $3.99. Very much worth the wait and price.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12