Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gergev
  1.    #1  
    New app in HP app catalog today. There must be at least a dozen new apps or updates released today in the catalog.
    This is a file manager. I noticed when deleting a file, all the files below it on the list disappeared, but they reappeared (whew), when the folder was refreshed. Allows to delete and move files in the folders that the application displays. Works in landscape, which is nice.
    spud101 likes this.
    Tried this app but deleted it because it was too laggy.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I quite like it, it suits my workflow better than Internalz Pro and Gemini. Copying multiple files/folders. Although it doesn't really give you enough feedback on progress of these actions.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I quite like it, it suits my workflow better than Internalz Pro and Gemini. Copying multiple files/folders. Although it doesn't really give you enough feedback on progress of these actions.
    How do you copy multiple files/folders?

I like the way it remembers where you were on a list of files/folders when you go back, and the two pane layout for moving files. I'd like to see an Internalz-like back navigation up top rather than that little arrow at the bottom, and also a kb/mb size of folder contents would be useful. It works fairly smoothly for me, and in landscape. It also doesn't nag to be sure you want to delete a file (although that can be dangerous). BTW, is there a 'trash' in webos to retrieve deleted files?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Well at least I could copy a folder. Probably in my enthusiasm I also thought it did multiple files. But I guess adding some checkboxes or something (not after pressing a button to change mode as in Gemini) would be an easy extension of the app.
    where program link?