Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    So I have a dumb question.. once you get a code for an touchpad app, how do you use it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin256 View Post
    So I have a dumb question.. once you get a code for an touchpad app, how do you use it?

Thanks
    No prob... once you get the code you RUN to your TouchPad, open up the HP App Store, search for the app, and hit the green bar on the right that provides the price of the app. You will probably be prompted to enter your password, then a window will pop up to purchase. You will be prompted to enter the code (type in carefully, it has to be correct to work, and also make sure to enter it in the correct field). You will be prompted to apply the code, and then it will begin the purchase.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    In addition to what rbrusuelas said, you have to put in your credit card even though you're not going to use it since you'll be using a free code. CC is a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrusuelas View Post
    No prob... once you get the code you RUN to your TouchPad, open up the HP App Store, search for the app, and hit the green bar on the right that provides the price of the app. You will probably be prompted to enter your password, then a window will pop up to purchase. You will be prompted to enter the code (type in carefully, it has to be correct to work, and also make sure to enter it in the correct field). You will be prompted to apply the code, and then it will begin the purchase.
    In addition, after you enter your password, make sure you press the "Use Promo Code" button versus the "Purchase" button, or you be charged for the app. It's not mentioned, but you also need to have an account setup with a valid credit card in order to use the app store (which you can do at any time even without making a purchase).
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Thank you guys I should have experimented more before entering the topic and found it.. I am wondering if I can enter fake credit card number though??

I am going to try that.. .

Thank you once again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin256 View Post
    Thank you guys I should have experimented more before entering the topic and found it.. I am wondering if I can enter fake credit card number though??

I am going to try that.. .

Thank you once again
    I used one of those rebate gift cards that I still have some left over credit on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrusuelas View Post
    i have yet to receive an e-mail with codes..
    what did I miss?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweak42 View Post
    I used one of those rebate gift cards that I still have some left over credit on.
    lol... good idea thank you
    <thread moved>