1.    #1  
    I'm thinking of getting a Touchpad. Curious about availability of apps. At the HP app store, how do you know which apps will work on the Touchpad? I mean the ones that are optimized for the Touchpad and will work full screen. Is that all the apps that are available? Can you shop elsewhere for apps? Can you give me some sites to look at?
    Thanks
    The apps that run fullscreen will have a "for TouchPad" label in the catalog.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The apps that run fullscreen will have a "for TouchPad" label in the catalog.
    Well, that's not entirely true because I've seen a few that say it's for the TouchPad but clearly aren't full screen. For the most part, the label is appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyudo View Post
    Well, that's not entirely true because I've seen a few that say it's for the TouchPad but clearly aren't full screen. For the most part, the label is appropriate.
    As far as I know, HP will only assign that label if it meets one of the following criteria:

- Enyo app
    - Mojo app running fullscreen via "uiRevision: 2"
    - PDK app optimized for the higher resolution

Which app have you seen with that label that doesn't run fullscreen?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    look at the app catalog on this site and preware
    some of the non-optimized apps aren't that bad either
    Last edited by wetbandits; 01/02/2012 at 11:48 AM.
    wetbandits,

Thanks for admitting to the world that you are a thief.

Try the app catalog, considering that is the official place to get apps. And the Preware catalog, as that's the unofficial place to get apps.

If you're really in such a bind, that you can't pay a couple bucks for an app, maybe you should craigslist that tablet..

Better yet, you dredged up a nearly 4 month old post to TELL us that you're stealing your apps. Are you just spamming to try to get attention to the pirate site?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: