Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I purchased the tea reader app and has served my needs very well.
    But lately, it would not sync with my google reader account. The app would try to load My feeds and just hang. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same happened. I tried logging in and out of my account within the app, but once I logged out, I could not log back in.

I am already logged in within the app, but every time I click on “connect” a window pops up requesting me to allow access. I do, and nothin happens. It stays on the connect screen.

I have hit “connect” and “allow access” multiple times and nothing has changed.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a working solution?
    I purchased the tea reader app and has served my needs very well.
    But lately, it would not sync with my google reader account. The app would try to load My feeds and just hang. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same happened. I tried logging in and out of my account within the app, but once I logged out, I could not log back in.

I am already logged in within the app, but every time I click on “connect” a window pops up requesting me to allow access. I do, and nothin happens. It stays on the connect screen.

I have hit “connect” and “allow access” multiple times and nothing has changed.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a working solution?
    I too am having the same issue. I came to the forums to see if anyone else is experiencing these issues.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I am also having the same issue I just ended up buying nomnomnom reader. It seems smoother to me when it transitions then teareader did.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I'm having the same issue. I'm going to notify the developer.
    Just checked, same issue. That sucks, I really like the app! Hope it gets fixed soon.
    can't help but love this web site. I am having the same problem and thought it was me, my TP or both. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Charles
    Hi all. I'm the developer of Tea Reader and started getting emails today concerning authentication issues.

Unfortunately I'm out if the country and won't reach my final destination until the next day. I'll try to do what I can here with the slow wifi here at Narita airport.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    holy crizzap, it synced!
    dev must have fixed it.
    try it out.
    I just tried my self for the first time today and it worked. Maybe it was a glitch on the Google side. I don't think that it is the app.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm not sure about that. Google reader in Glimpse App and the app for android were syncing just fine.
    I'm thinking it was an issue with the google auth/2 step code verification process. Although Minh may have fixed it.
    Enjoy Tea Reader again!
    The last two days Tea Reader won't connect to Google Reader. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from Communities. I am the webOS 1%