Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    This seems to be a fairly common problem.

I removed my Facebook account from my Touchpad, but all the albums and photos it synced are still there, with no apparent way to remove them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    First of all, look on the bright side - you could be trying to use the Facebook app on an iPad, with all its problems.

BBC News - Users find bugs in Facebook app for iPad

I remember deleting an album before, and I had to poke around a little bit. Unfortunately, it looks like you have to delete all of the photos/videos in an album before you can delete the album. The good news is that you can select multiple photos/videos and delete them en masse, then when the folder is empty you'll see the option to delete the album.

ETA: To delete photos/videos, go into an album, then click on the pencil thing on the bottom right. You should be able to select multiple files, then click on the trash can.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook