Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
Like Tree5Likes
  1. #41  
    tx

    just bought the app.
    Could you add an option to add folders AND subfolders automatically ?
    I mounted a NAS drive with Uberkernel, and it works perfectly ))))

    tx!
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    tx
    Hello, will you also be able to display exif/... Info stored in the jpg like the file description? Tx

    just bought the app.
    Could you add an option to add folders AND subfolders automatically ?
    I mounted a NAS drive with Uberkernel, and it works perfectly ))))

    tx!
    I will look into getting the exif data as well, since i am going to look into getting the orientation. I can't make any guarantees on it right now though.

    I can add in the ability to add subfolders as well, shouldn't be too hard.


    Also i've gotten quite a few request to be able to view hidden folders, so i will put that option into the next version.


    Keep the suggestions coming, i'll work as many as i can into the next update (currently scheduled to be out mid-december).
    Last edited by thricetwice; 11/15/2011 at 07:54 AM.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by thricetwice View Post
    I will look into getting the exif data as well, since i am going to look into getting the orientation. I can't make any guarantees on it right now though.

    I can add in the ability to add subfolders as well, should be too hard.


    Also i've gotten quite a few request to be able to view hidden folders, so i will put that option into the next version.


    Keep the suggestions coming, i'll work as many as i can into the next update (currently scheduled to be out mid-december).
    Thanks for including hidden folders.
    How about swipe to delete photo when browsing the folders?
    Also RSS feeds. I don't want to download, just view photos in Picasa.
  4. #44  
    first a big thanks, not only for a well throughout program, but your super responsive attitude. I, too will appreciate hidden folders. Pics from recent trip loaded to box.net and then downloaded to a custom folder in Pics and videos which must make it hidden. With over 100 pics too hard to add singly, and too lazy to figure out how to Move folder. Any Chance for a box.net or dropbox option?
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Thanks for including hidden folders.
    How about swipe to delete photo when browsing the folders?
    Also RSS feeds. I don't want to download, just view photos in Picasa.
    Should be able to do swipe to delete, i'll look into it.
    I'm not sure on RSS feeds yet. Probably not in the next update. Could be in the future though.

    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    first a big thanks, not only for a well throughout program, but your super responsive attitude. I, too will appreciate hidden folders. Pics from recent trip loaded to box.net and then downloaded to a custom folder in Pics and videos which must make it hidden. With over 100 pics too hard to add singly, and too lazy to figure out how to Move folder. Any Chance for a box.net or dropbox option?
    as with the RSS, it probably wont be in the next update, but i can look into it and see what can be done.
  6. #46  
    New project Add by Folder imports all 173 pics, but NOT in the numerical order of the pictures. Starts somewhere in the middle. Checked file system with Gemini File Manager and they're in the DCIM folder I created and in the proper order.

    Is there a way to reorder by file number and still Add by Folder? I don't really want to add all 173 pictures manually.

    Please advise. LOVE the app.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    New project Add by Folder imports all 173 pics, but NOT in the numerical order of the pictures. Starts somewhere in the middle. Checked file system with Gemini File Manager and they're in the DCIM folder I created and in the proper order.

    Is there a way to reorder by file number and still Add by Folder? I don't really want to add all 173 pictures manually.

    Please advise. LOVE the app.
    Currently, the only way to reorder is to goto the edit pictures screen, and set their index numbers. You can drag and drop in the list as well.

    Next update will have it be able to sort files added, and to sort them once their already added.
    I think it may be right now going by the created date or something similar....
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by thricetwice View Post
    Currently, the only way to reorder is to goto the edit pictures screen, and set their index numbers. You can drag and drop in the list as well.

    Next update will have it be able to sort files added, and to sort them once their already added.
    I think it may be right now going by the created date or something similar....
    thanks for the UTRA FAST reply. I simply added them one by one. Didn't take that long but your sort function will be great. Thanks again.
  9. #49  
    OK, so I completed my first project using your product. 173 pictures with music. WOW, although I consider myself technically savvy I had never even tried to accomplish this on my PC using Powerpoint or one of the many "picture show" PC apps. There may be PC type applications that do this but in any case yours was the first I tried and I loved it.

    A couple of observations:

    1. It took a while before I discovered that "global" choices must be made BEFORE you import pictures. Thereafter the changes appear to require picture by picture modification....and this show had 173. Global changes should also be capable of being made AFTER the show is nearing completion (see #2);

    2. I saw no global setting for the duration of each slide in the show. I had to set all 173 manually.

    3. I could listen to music clips before I added to the show (nice), but after the show was created I could only see the name. Being able to listen again in "Edit Music" would be nice.

    QUESTION: Now that the show is complete can I:

    1. It would be nice to send the show to another touchpad by email? If this functionality isn't already there can I "find" the file in a File Manager so I can manually attach it and email it?

    2. It would be great if there were a companion PC app that would allow me to plug my TP into my computer's USB port and have the show play on my PC;

    3. Can the show be imported to other PC software (powerpoint, etc) if #2 isn't possible?

    Thanks again for a GREAT product.

    Randy in Florida
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    OK, so I completed my first project using your product. 173 pictures with music. WOW, although I consider myself technically savvy I had never even tried to accomplish this on my PC using Powerpoint or one of the many "picture show" PC apps. There may be PC type applications that do this but in any case yours was the first I tried and I loved it.

    A couple of observations:

    1. It took a while before I discovered that "global" choices must be made BEFORE you import pictures. Thereafter the changes appear to require picture by picture modification....and this show had 173. Global changes should also be capable of being made AFTER the show is nearing completion (see #2);


    2. I saw no global setting for the duration of each slide in the show. I had to set all 173 manually.
    Yeah, i thought about this 2 days after i submitted the last update. It WILL be in the next update.

    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    3. I could listen to music clips before I added to the show (nice), but after the show was created I could only see the name. Being able to listen again in "Edit Music" would be nice.
    This should be easy to slip in, I will added it to the list of additions for the next update.

    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    QUESTION: Now that the show is complete can I:

    1. It would be nice to send the show to another touchpad by email? If this functionality isn't already there can I "find" the file in a File Manager so I can manually attach it and email it?
    The shows will only play on the Touchpad it was made on. I do not have it making any copies of the photos, so all my program stores in the path to the photos on the device.

    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    2. It would be great if there were a companion PC app that would allow me to plug my TP into my computer's USB port and have the show play on my PC;

    3. Can the show be imported to other PC software (powerpoint, etc) if #2 isn't possible?

    Thanks again for a GREAT product.

    Randy in Florida
    I have been thinking of the idea to have an Output show to video file, but that would be a few updates off id think. Pretty sure id have to go pdk with it, and i have a lot more changes to make to it before im ready for that.

    I could make a companion app for it that could run on a PC, but again, it would be a long way off.
    floridarandy likes this.
  11. #51  
    just purchased, worth the $1 and to support the community, very neat app, well done
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by thricetwice View Post
    Yeah, i thought about this 2 days after i submitted the last update. It WILL be in the next update.



    This should be easy to slip in, I will added it to the list of additions for the next update.



    The shows will only play on the Touchpad it was made on. I do not have it making any copies of the photos, so all my program stores in the path to the photos on the device.



    I have been thinking of the idea to have an Output show to video file, but that would be a few updates off id think. Pretty sure id have to go pdk with it, and i have a lot more changes to make to it before im ready for that.

    I could make a companion app for it that could run on a PC, but again, it would be a long way off.
    I'd like make a contribution beyond the purchase to support your work. PayPal?
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    I'd like make a contribution beyond the purchase to support your work. PayPal?
    This is my donation link:
    Donate


    Thank you for any support. I will continue to update this project and add features you guys want.
  14. #54  
    Hey guys...
    So i've been hard at work adding features for you guys.

    Still a lot to do, but now you can rotate pictures 90deg CW, 180deg, and 90deg CCW, and also i made 5 speeds for the transitions that you can change.

    this is the changelog for the next version:

    1.3 future change log:
    exhibition
    Option per picture for rotation
    sort by file name / path / path+filename
    transition speeds
    Picture add options can be changed after the fact and applied to all current pictures
    view hidden folders
    add option to include subfolders in bulk add
    more cinematic options
    preview audio in edit audio screen
    save last position and play from that point
    ui enhancements
    different fonts for caption

    here's a little teaser screen shot of the new edit pictures window.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

    Donate link to support my work
  15. #55  
    It appears I may need to doctor my touchpad. Will save/restore maintain shows previously made? If not what should be done to prepare.

    Thanks

    Randy in Florida
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    It appears I may need to doctor my touchpad. Will save/restore maintain shows previously made? If not what should be done to prepare.

    Thanks

    Randy in Florida
    I'm not sure. Does save/restore save all your pictures and everything? All my program stores is the paths to the pictures. I am also not sure if you can just copy the database file off and put it back on, because of the way webOS handles SQLite databases.

    I will have a dev touchpad soon (should be here anyday), and ill be able to test with the doctor, and save and restores.



    The new version is almost complete, im going through it and smoothing everything out. Lots of new features and changes in the next version.
    It should be available before Christmas.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

    Donate link to support my work
  17. nrthwds's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #57  
    Please add option to see filename of each photo. Need to know this while being displayed. I bought this app and need this feature added. Great app would work for me if this is added. Thanks
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthwds View Post
    Please add option to see filename of each photo. Need to know this while being displayed. I bought this app and need this feature added. Great app would work for me if this is added. Thanks
    this is in the new version. You should have it by christmas
  19. WillWord's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthwds View Post
    Please add option to see filename of each photo. Need to know this while being displayed. I bought this app and need this feature added. Great app would work for me if this is added. Thanks
    Plus 1 for me, Just bought app today still playing around with it couple of questions

    When I do not use the cinematic mode my pictures resize smaller than the touchpad, whats the best size for showing on full screen.

    Also when using captions I have not found away to copy and paste all do a global caption for that slide show.

    Thanks for a good app, looking foward to future updates.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillWord View Post
    When I do not use the cinematic mode my pictures resize smaller than the touchpad, whats the best size for showing on full screen.

    Also when using captions I have not found away to copy and paste all do a global caption for that slide show.

    Thanks for a good app, looking foward to future updates.

    If your pictures are less then the screen size (1024x768 for landscape) (768x1024 for portrait), then they will show with black bars all around. I can easily change it to stretch (while maintaining aspect ratio) to fill up the screen more, but it does lessen the quality somewhat, since the picture is being stretched to fill the screen.

    What do you guys want? should i stretch them out? or leave it how it is?
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

    Donate link to support my work
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions