Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    You know the drill.

This Week.
    While there are over 10,000 total webOS apps, this week the HP webOS catalog welcomes the 1,000th TouchPad optimized app, Gun Bros! Now you can help protect the cosmos from tyrannical oppressors with a tap and a swipe.

App-tastic promo

We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

Music Player (Remix)
    Listen. Music Player (Remix) is the next generation music listening experience on webOS.
    Promo code: qkxht38733mjhee

Paratrooper HD
    Play. Parachute your troopers to safety with Paratrooper HD! The eagerly awaited classic action game!
    Promo code: dvmep12115ahldj

Auction Mate Pro
    Bid. Your eBay account at a glance! With AuctionMate Pro for eBay you get instant access to the items in your My eBay page, including search, watch, bid and buy.
    Promo code: byztp73960rbnbf

Slice It! HD
    Think. Slice it! HD is a puzzle game, where you slice different figures into the same ratio (or surface area). Let's do some brain exercise!
    Promo code: jajww92436vzdqk

App Showcase

After a long day at work, take some time to relax with these outstanding games.

Kami Retro HD
    Solve. Push your mind and fingers to the limit. Enjoy the platform puzzle madness in colorful retro graphics!
    Price $2.99

Tanked
    Attack. Tanked - Free 3D online multi-player tank combat with chat and world rankings.
    Price $0.00

Gun Bros
    Shoot. Donít be a T.O.O.L.. Enlist with the GUN BROS today! Help to protect the cosmos from the Tyrannical Oppressors of Life known as T.O.O.L.
    Price $0.00

BUG VILLAGE
    Build. This is BUG VILLAGE, a tiny town where you build and nurture a colony of ACTIVE ANTS and BUSY BEES!
    Price $0.00

Enjoy.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Vdogg likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Wouldn't this belong on the Promo Codes Board? I only ask because I never can decide where to put them. Either way...FOR GREAT JUSTICE
    Good stuff today. Grabbed 3. GO GO GO.

Music Player (Remix)
    Listen. Music Player (Remix) is the next generation music listening experience on webOS.

Auction Mate Pro
    Bid. Your eBay account at a glance! With AuctionMate Pro for eBay you get instant access to the items in your My eBay page, including search, watch, bid and buy.

Paratrooper HD
    Play. Parachute your troopers to safety with Paratrooper HD! The eagerly awaited classic action game!

Slice It! HD
    Think. Slice it! HD is a puzzle game, where you slice different figures into the same ratio (or surface area). Let's do some brain exercise!
    We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

Music Player (Remix)

Paratrooper HD

Auction Mate Pro

Slice It! HD
    Wasn't aware there was a promo codes forum.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Me either. And evidently, we need someone to post the codes three times in the same thread. This must be the thread for the slow learners.
    All for One and One for All!
    so much for the every thursday at 3...man this is so random..I thought I had it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Me either. And evidently, we need someone to post the codes three times in the same thread. This must be the thread for the slow learners.
    ...or there were initially three separate threads and they were merged into one.

I actually saw it on SlickDeals before the e-mail arrived in my inbox.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Just bring your touchpad with you wherever you are and you will never miss them.

I have always got the ones I want within minutes of receiving the email.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    for once there was something I had bookmarked and I got it in time thanks for the post since I've updated my profile email settings several times and receive no emails from them still!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    so much for the every thursday at 3...man this is so random..I thought I had it!
    don't worry I have signed up to get this newsletter on multiple email accounts and still never get it.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Promo code tip: For those looking for Music Player (Remix) who don't have their TouchPads in front of them, use your webOS phone (running webOS 2.1 or later) and use the code on there. Music Player (Remix) is a unified phone/TouchPad app. So if you're sharing Palm Profiles between devices, you can install it on all those devices once you get it with the promo code on one device.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Where does one sign up for this "WebOS App News"? I've never received any of these so it appears it is not automatic for all Touchpad users.
    Probably not for Canada again... my monthly "eff you HP" is in order.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 10/11/2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Get them quickly.....already 4200+ views on slickdeals.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Promo code tip: For those looking for Music Player (Remix) who don't have their TouchPads in front of them, use your webOS phone (running webOS 2.1 or later) and use the code on there. Music Player (Remix) is a unified phone/TouchPad app. So if you're sharing Palm Profiles between devices, you can install it on all those devices once you get it with the promo code on one device.
    DanPLC,

Congrats at being promoted in this week's newsletter! I grabbed your app the day it came out on the catalog, but I hope this gives it the recognition it deserves!

-X
    Codes aren't good in Canada...sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec01 View Post
    DanPLC,

Congrats at being promoted in this week's newsletter! I grabbed your app the day it came out on the catalog, but I hope this gives it the recognition it deserves!

-X
    Thanks for the support!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    <thread moved>
    FastCat likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast