1.    #1  
    Is there a way to find out what app I just accidentally removed?

I guess I can go throught the list of apps one by one to figure this out eventually,
    but it will take a while because I currently have almost 200 apps installed.
    How about using a previous backup?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    The most reliable method is to wait until you need it next. You will then realise it's not there.

+1

And if you never figure it out you must not need it!
    Quote Originally Posted by gruso View Post
    The most reliable method is to wait until you need it next. You will then realise it's not there.

This.
    my 3year old deleted an app earlier tonight. At least I thinktwas just one...
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    my 3year old deleted an app earlier tonight. At least I thinktwas just one...
    You're lucky, my daughter's friend deleted all the apps! Via a full erase brought on by pressing power/vol+/home for 6 seconds. What a feature! Somebody who knows NOTHING about the touchpad can fully erase it by accident in 6 seconds! I still can't get over that. I mean, I appreciate a failsafe option but seems like should be impossible to do by accident, like a recessed button involved perhaps as many routers have.

Seems like there'd be a log of removed apps but not sure where it would be. If you were using the app and using save/restore, the package might be listed in /media/internal/saverestore Maybe someone else who knows the filesystem better might have a better idea.

Maybe you can extract it out of your stored profile as described here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    Is there a way to find out what app I just accidentally removed?

I guess I can go throught the list of apps one by one to figure this out eventually,
    but it will take a while because I currently have almost 200 apps installed.
    Preware saved package list

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    You're lucky, my daughter's friend deleted all the apps! Via a full erase brought on by pressing power/vol+/home for 6 seconds. What a feature! Somebody who knows NOTHING about the touchpad can fully erase it by accident in 6 seconds! I still can't get over that. I mean, I appreciate a failsafe option but seems like should be impossible to do by accident, like a recessed button involved perhaps as many routers have.

Seems like there'd be a log of removed apps but not sure where it would be. If you were using the app and using save/restore, the package might be listed in /media/internal/saverestore Maybe someone else who knows the filesystem better might have a better idea.

Maybe you can extract it out of your stored profile as described here.
    But honestly, what are the odds of those 3 buttons being press simultaneously for 6 seconds? You would almost have to purposely be doing that.