1.    #1  
    I would like the ability to unrar .rar files that I have downloaded on the TP.
    as i've stated several times in the past few weeks, i'm currently working on ArchiveXtractor app which will support unrar and unzip
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    as i've stated several times in the past few weeks, i'm currently working on ArchiveXtractor app which will support unrar and unzip
    Hi Jason,
    Sorry, just joined today. Is there a way I can be put on a email notification list or soemthing so I would hear when you have a finished product?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    7z support too? :-)
    While waiting for Jasons superior product, you can install unrar from optware as mentioned here.
    Tractor - Archive Extractor

Tractor - Archive Extractor New in version 1.0.2: - initial release Tractor is a simple archive extractor. Key features: - extract ZIP and RAR archives - support for password-protected archives - custom output directory selection - clean and intuitive user interface - TouchPad, pre3 support Download any archived data from the web, and use it on the phone/tablet, without extracting on the computer!

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...mspalm.tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Tractor - Archive Extractor

Tractor - Archive Extractor New in version 1.0.2: - initial release Tractor is a simple archive extractor. Key features: - extract ZIP and RAR archives - support for password-protected archives - custom output directory selection - clean and intuitive user interface - TouchPad, pre3 support Download any archived data from the web, and use it on the phone/tablet, without extracting on the computer!
    Yea, I know, I need to get moving on my app. Trust me when I say it'll be very competitive, with deep integration into InternalzHD as a bonus
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Yea, I know, I need to get moving on my app. Trust me when I say it'll be very competitive, with deep integration into InternalzHD as a bonus
    And I'm ready to buy both of them when you're done!
    hei,Jason you are great. in webos we can't leave you. Thank you