Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Anyone else notices or experiences that scrolling up and down in the app catalog is not smooth at all? I have all the patches installed and my TP is running at 1.5 GHz.

Another minor issue is that the back button in the app catalog is not so responsive sometimes. It takes more than one tap for it to respond.

Can anyone running 3.0.3 post if these bugs are fixed?

Thanks,
    Yeah you are right! And very often I can't see any screenshots. Hope this Bugs will be fixed!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoch2 View Post
    Yeah you are right! And very often I can't see any screenshots. Hope this Bugs will be fixed!
    Yeah some apps do not show their screenshots sometimes too.
    If you type too much in the comment/review box you text disappears until you drag the screen up. after that it is impossible to place the I cursor anywhere in the text box by touching the screen. The ONLY way you can move it is by typing to go forward or backspace to erase what you already wrote to go backward.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    More and more bugs are surfacing I guess. Keep 'em coming guys!
    Sometimes clicking New does not display new items. It just displays... I'm not sure what order it displays what it displays. In order to get it to show what is new I have to tap Free then New again. After that it correctly shows the new ones.

With new programs, reviews do not show up, even if there are a lot of them. For Gun Bros, the first day it was on, it showed 38 reviews had been posted, but when I tapped the app for more details, it showed 1 negative review and 0 positive. Later it showed 0 for both. A day later it showed 38 but not mine. Later still it showed mine.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I wish WebOS got updated like Google Chrome. Small, but fast improvements would be much more effective and welcomed but the community!