1.    #1  
    Is there a reason why my PDFs are not focusing when I zoom in. The same PDFs on my pc perform fine and I am able to easily get them zoomed in to a much larger degree completely in focus. Is there a reason why this isn't working properly for me, is it just a continuation of the below par PDF support that goes back to the original pre?

And why do we not have any third party PDF readers yet in the app catalog, I need this basic feature.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    yup, this aspect of the adobe reader is killing me, desperately need some third party pdf readers that offers clarity
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    Is there a reason why my PDFs are not focusing when I zoom in. The same PDFs on my pc perform fine and I am able to easily get them zoomed in to a much larger degree completely in focus. Is there a reason why this isn't working properly for me, is it just a continuation of the below par PDF support that goes back to the original pre?

And why do we not have any third party PDF readers yet in the app catalog, I need this basic feature.
    It is because the PDF is rendered as an imagine first before displaying and the resolution isn't high enough for zooming in.

There is a fix that makes things a bit more bearable but I agree the whole PDF reading experience leaves a bit to be desired.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...-touchpad.html