Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MetaView
  1. fahed2000's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
       #1  
    I have noticed a promo code for maptool pro which didn't work for me in the UK as it is possibly a US marketplace promo code

    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...b-a9cb80c6be76

    or by typing the code into the promo box once purchasing
    promocode=9e33bdd3-8b65-45f6-b53b-a9cb80c6be76

    Valid until 10th Nov 2011
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by fahed2000 View Post
    I have noticed a promo code for maptool pro which didn't work for me in the UK as it is possibly a US marketplace promo code

    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...b-a9cb80c6be76

    or by typing the code into the promo box once purchasing
    promocode=9e33bdd3-8b65-45f6-b53b-a9cb80c6be76

    Valid until 10th Nov 2011
    I tried it in the US and got the message "This promo code cannot be used in your country." Oh well, thanks for suggesting.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
  3. jdod's Avatar
    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    #3  
    I am in the US, got "This promo code cannot be used in your country." But thanks for posting it!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4. #4  
    It|s one of the still available codes in Canada Some weeks ago I posted several codes on Twitter. There are still some codes unused for Canada and UK.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  5. fahed2000's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    It|s one of the still available codes in Canada Some weeks ago I posted several codes on Twitter. There are still some codes unused for Canada and UK.
    thanks, ur UK one still works, it took me a while though to troll the Twitter feed
    cheers
  6. #6  
    looks like I missed the codes for canada.
  7. #7  
    just went through loads of tweets ans can't find a UK code. Bought it the other day for the touchpad but wanna try it on my pre3. Approx what date were they posted?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by andymckay2001 View Post
    just went through loads of tweets ans can't find a UK code. Bought it the other day for the touchpad but wanna try it on my pre3. Approx what date were they posted?
    Google cache came up with:
    Twitter
  9. #9  
    Cheers!
  10. #10  
    Doesn't work anymore (Germany).
  11. #11  
    Do you have some codes for France ? We're always left out ^^
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  12. #12  
    Will create and post on Twitter during the next days.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Will create and post on Twitter during the next days.
    Canada too please? I seem to always miss out on these things.
  14. #14  
    Thanks a lot
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  15. #15  
    @grasshoper @sci05 it seems to be a good thing to check my tweets now
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by metaview View Post
    @grasshoper @sci05 it seems to be a good thing to check my tweets now
    thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  17. #17  
    Thanks ! Got it !! I tweeted you back to share my gratitude

    Can't figure out how to have Prego GPS working though, so I sent you an email.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  18. #18  
    Awesome! Can't wait until my Pre3 arrives (today!!) to give this a whirl with PreGo GPS!

    Thanks! Will have to look through all of your apps now to look for ways to repay you.
    [ everythingsablur ]

    Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)

Posting Permissions