Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    128 mb !
    Last edited by gergev; 10/04/2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: put free in thread title
    Funny that doesn't show up under new. Thanks for the tip, download in progress.

3 minute download on home WiFi. Install took just as long.
    Last edited by sledge007; 10/04/2011 at 02:28 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    At first I thought this was an app request. Wasn't expecting this for the Touchpad. Cool catch, thanks.
    After a full restart, the sound still didn't sound that good, very choppy. Minimized and went back in, was better, still not the greatest. Off to the catalog to leave a review.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Funny that doesn't show up under new. Thanks for the tip, download in progress.

3 minute download on home WiFi. Install took just as long.
    new has virtually never shown me anythign new, just teh same old garbage unsorted in god knows what order, ive been using "for touchpad" searches for ages now, the app cat needs a damned good fixing/sorting out, how can you buy stuff if its a nightmare to find new apps.
  6.    #6  
    That's how I stumbled on it. It was the 5th app down in the 'New' category. The sound doesn't seem choppy on mine. Can't say I'm into that type of game much tho.
    isnt bad, reminds me of a mix of Ikari Warriors and Chaos Engine, shame its a tad laggy visually, even in the menus the players animated character is far from smooth moving/animating and hes the only 3d on there

its not bad, but its like playing a state of the art pc game on mediocre and old hardware, smooth it is not.. not yet anyways.

worth a play tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    isnt bad, reminds me of a mix of Ikari Warriors and Chaos Engine, shame its a tad laggy visually, even in the menus the players animated character is far from smooth moving/animating and hes the only 3d on there
    ya it reminds me big time of Chaos Engine! must admit I've never hd a problem viewing the latest 'new' apps on my TP..I just click on 'all apps' tab and then 'new' and they show up every time.
    The game is a bit laggy on my non-overclocked system more so with the random staggered sound but the gameplay is great as are the graphics and it's free !
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'd much rather play Chaos Engine or Cannon Fodder. I found Gun Bros to be pretty dull. It should also be mentioned that it's "free" as opposed to free. It's pretty limited without the in-app payments.

I seem to get a reasonable list of "new" apps and I'm way down in New Zealand.
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    ..The game is a bit laggy on my non-overclocked system more so with the random staggered sound but the gameplay is great as are the graphics and it's free !
    update: just ran the uber kernel tonight and at 1.5 Ghz I get no sound stuttering at all :-)
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    I love this game. you can still play it and have lots of fun without buying super duper items.
    Nice find.... Downloading now... Like this game for my iPhone.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    noce
    Gun Brothers is awesome. And, it is free!
    Great job by the developers. The graphics, the character movements, the colors, and even the sound, are nicely done. Hard to believe this game is free.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    good find, downloading now!
    Is anyone else having issues with no online/bros/daily prize access?
    It says OFFLINE for me.
    I have this game on my phone I'm shocked it's on the touchpad now.

zappcatt if you haven't linked the game to your facebook account you don't get access. Unless they changed it from the android version.
    Thanks to this thread I downloaded Gun Bros and wasted, or rather, used up, my entire evening.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    Hard to believe this game is free.
    It is freemium, so the game company hopes you spend to buy upgrades.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    great game, and runs well on my TP with UK.

1 question, how do you unlock other Explodium refineries?!!!!

I simply don't get what they are trying to have me do in order to unlock.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast