Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    it seems pretty decent. i played it a little last night. i'd say the presentation is very good.
    btw dont forget to get your free santa hat in the armory :P
    Ok, on the iPod, I was able to tie into my Facebook account on first run. On the Touchpad I have already played a bunch of levels....I can not find anywhere to connect to Facebook.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I will contact the developer if no one has any suggestions.
    The game is really laggy. Actually, I should say that the menus are horribly laggy, but the game itself isn't that bad. It seems to be a lot smoother within the game, which is nice, but when you're dragging like 20 times to get it to move on the menu to do what you want, it's almost not worth the effort.
    SKYLARKBOY86 likes this.
    Thanks for pointing this out! I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise!
    Game is pretty good. The sluggish menus are maddening though. Seemed smoother on my phone (the menus).
    The other thing about this is as nice as it is to have (especially free to play), it makes me long for the option to play it with a dual-stick controller. I can't be as precise in an action game like this on the touchscreen.
    So I'm having the same problem where the game is always offline. Like playing it, but feel like I'm missing out on much of the fun.

Anyone out there with a solution?
    I'm not sure, maybe you should ask the devs, but I would guess that like many other games ported to webOS, this version just doesn't have the online features.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I'm not sure, maybe you should ask the devs, but I would guess that like many other games ported to webOS, this version just doesn't have the online features.
    Ahhhh... Didn't know that was fairly typical. Thanks!
    downloading now just cuz its free lol,
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    odd, i didnt experience any laggy menus at all
    Why is this install failing for me. Neither the Luna or full reboot has helped.
    it looks like they released a few apps without the Facebook integration and other f2play parts missing. Just tried bug village and it has no FB integration and the Get more coins button is 'not available right now.' Searching on their website forums for webOS comes up empty
    Quote Originally Posted by frmorrison View Post
    It is freemium, so the game company hopes you spend to buy upgrades.
    Obviously. Anything to support the webOS community and their awesome developers.
    - say yes to webOS!
    I would just like to open the other refineries lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I would just like to open the other refineries lol
    That would be great and without these options the game is getting old and tiring to score game coins and explodium. Almost want to make a cheat similar to other platforms (android) to make it easier and simply see some of those weapons more expensive then my annual salary. Also curious if anyone has bought game credits?

My enjoyment and progress has ended with me at level 25 and stuck with earned weapons that are effective, but just not good enough to beat 1500 bad guys per round. Wow, my thumbs hurt! Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by froggys View Post
    downloading now just cuz its free lol,
    me too. Thanks for the post, op. I'd have never noticed it otherwise.
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    That would be great and without these options the game is getting old and tiring to score game coins and explodium. Almost want to make a cheat similar to other platforms (android) to make it easier and simply see some of those weapons more expensive then my annual salary. Also curious if anyone has bought game credits?

My enjoyment and progress has ended with me at level 25 and stuck with earned weapons that are effective, but just not good enough to beat 1500 bad guys per round. Wow, my thumbs hurt! Sorli...
    well I was able to purchase 5 dollars worth of war bucks , and then I lost everything because I could not sign into the server to save game data . Now I can't even buy war bucks lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I don't usually comment on the apps I've purchased or downloaded for free, but I just started playing today, and even though it's a "freemium", it's still pretty good.

The only things I don't like is that it forces you to have a fb account (which I don't have and probably never will) and not being able to access the other reactors.

I wish there was a way to overclock the Touchpad without using uberkernal or govnah and stuff like that as I would only want to overclock the device to play this game to combat it's lagginess.

Do you guys know of any way to overclock the device for a short period of time and then underlock it back easily?

p.s. my thanks for the Santa Hat tip to whoever posted it
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    odd, i didnt experience any laggy menus at all
    Ditto. Good game and the price is right. Thanks to the OP.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast