1.    #1  
    I would love to see an Xfire app. Though MSN/WLM (like some people said) would be nice, I use Xfire to chat with people more than anything else. Xfire apps have been developed for a variety of different smart phones. The HP Touchpad needs to be the next platform!
  2.    #2  
    Well... Considering how popular xfire is, I'm surprised no one seems to agree...
    Quote Originally Posted by tragedy_x View Post
    I would love to see an Xfire app. Though MSN/WLM (like some people said) would be nice, I use Xfire to chat with people more than anything else. Xfire apps have been developed for a variety of different smart phones. The HP Touchpad needs to be the next platform!
    that's a great idea, lets get that going
    Last I looked into it there was no information whatsoever as to how Xfire works. Link to programming info anyone?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    they have xfdroid for andriod ..