1.    #1  
    Hello,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it by searching so I decided to make my own thread.
    My problem is with the amazon kindle beta app. Somehow, I can access the app and download books from my account just fine. But when I try to actually read a book, the app becomes unresponsive. All I can see is a white screen with a little triangle figure in the form of a book corner on the top right hand side. Other than that, I can't see any content of the book. The top bar where we can interact with settings works but there's no way to do anything other than closing the app beyond that point.
    I'd really appreciate if you guys can help me in fixing this issue. Thank you
  2.    #2  
    I already have the app installed, it's just that it doesn't work. Any book that I try to read just appears to be blank
    Not sure I can help, but it is my experience is the app is buggy. I live in the UK so I could not get Kindle from the HP App Catalog; I used Google.

I often just get a grey screen but rotating the TP a few times causes the text to be rendered.
  4.    #4  
    if that is the case then I just wish that amazon will still support the app. Have been trying in vain in restoring the touchpad
    thank you for replying
    I have been having the same issue. It only seems to disappear with a total reboot of the TP. Then it resumes acting normally.