1.    #1  
    Here is the place where i found the files from Asphalt 6 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit to import in the same location in another touchpad, without lose all your progress

ASPHALT 6
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.asphalt6/Asphalt6/data

- profileInit.sav
    - profile1.sav
    - profile1.bak
    in the folder, copy the files into /media/internal/your-folder to get the files VIA usb and just redo all this upside down in a new touchpad with the game pre-installed before

NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.ea.app.nfshp.pad.na/var/

-nfshp_save.sb
    in the folder, copy the files into /media/internal/your-folder to get the files VIA usb and just redo all this upside down in a new touchpad with the game pre-installed before

Voila
    Last edited by niighthawk; 10/02/2011 at 08:51 AM.
    Just to let you know, I have made a Save/Restore Script that does this automatically for Asphalt 6

Need For Speed is also already supported.

You should check out the Save/Restore Forum.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Does anyone have a list of folders to check with internalz for data to backup manually, which are not supported by save/restore and HP backup?
    Or *Splashtop* App?

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Just to let you know, I have made a Save/Restore Script that does this automatically for Asphalt 6

Need For Speed is also already supported.

You should check out the Save/Restore Forum.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html
    with your script i got error when i try to restore NFS HP and Asphalt 6 is not supported only asphalt 5, that why i made this post
    @niighthawk

I created only the Asphlat 6 script.

It is soon to be added in Preware feeds but is available for download (located on page 84 of the Save/Restore forum)

You got an error with the NFS app correct?

When trying to restore NFS did you first play one entire level and then exit the app and then Restore the data?

I don't have the app so haven't tested it, but protocol for restoring any app is play/use it once so all folder locations are in place or else it will result in an error.

So you didn't test the Save/Restore script for Asphalt 6?
    If you had trouble with that Please let me know.